Prologue

Third Person's POV

"Nee-chan, I-I'm scared..." Kaito said as he hugged his sister.

"I know, I know... dont worry, everything will be fine soon" Miyuki said.

Arguments, shouting, things breaking, glass shattering can be heard from below. Their parents were fighting again.

Its already late at night. Where children their age should be asleep. Their father came back home drunk. Again. Their mother was with a younger guy before their father came back home. And because of that, they start fighting...

Suddenly a loud thumping sound can be heard. Their father climb upstairs towards their room.

Miyuki and Kaito whimpered to the corner.

Th door slam open and alcohol smell creep into the room.

"Its all because of you piece of shits!!" Their father suddenly yelled out.

Strong alcohol can be smell when he get nearer and nearer to them.

He open up his belt and went towards the siblings.

He start beating them up. Miyuki being the elder sister protected Kaito. Miyuki went above him and cover him. She got whipped on the back again, and again, and again....

After minutes of satisfaction for the father, he went out of the room.

Miyuki lay ontop of Kaito, panting hard. The wounds on her back burning her. Some blood dripping...

But its not like she never experience all this before... They both did, every single day...

They only had each other. They only can support each other.

Kaito whimpered, seeing his sister like that.

"K-kaito...Lets go...lets go away from this place..." Miyuki said as she pant.

"H-how?" He ask.

"I dont know. Lets just go away. Go pack....some of the things... you need..." She said.

Kaito immediately did as he was told.

Despite the painful wounds on her back, she held it back. They creep down the stairs slowly, not making any sound.

As they reach down, they saw their mother passed out on the floor along with the guy she's with. Its as if they're dead... The table shattered, the window broke...

As they finally reach the door, just when they manage to open the door, he found out.

Their Father...

"Where do you think you piece of shits going?" Their father voice, slurred... Rough...

Miyuki froze but immediately push Kaito towards the door.

"Kaito! Run!!" Miyuki yelled.

Kaito panicked and ran as fast as possible with Miyuki at the back.

Their father chased them.

They went to the middle of the road.

Time tick by slowly, as they ran, its as if the time freezes...

A big truck right near them, about to hit them.

Miyuki chase after her brother and hugged him.

The sound of the truck's honk. The bright light blinding them.

Miyuki and Kaito held each other tightly, shutting their eyes, hoping its all just a dream...

.
.
.

But it wasn't.....

'Please, please, I would do anything...please let Kaito be safe, please!!'

Light engulf the siblings...

*********************//

Yeah, yeah, its short.

But its just the prologue, dont worry!! I'll post new chapter soon!! ^^