Chapter 3 - Offers, And Academy?!!

Third Person's POV

It has been about two years, two years since the siblings, Miyuki and Kaito appeared and stayed in the village.

Kaito went to the academy and became popular almost immediately.

He's good in throwing kunai, studies and jutsu. Although, he just started academy, he is already a skilled and talented boy.

Miyuki on the other hand, she trained under Gai for taijutsu, Kakashi for ninjutsu and Kurenai for Genjutsu.

She's a very fast learner and definitely a hardworker.

The trainings with the jounins were only for a while since she finish her trainings fast.

Miyuki decide to learn all kind of other jutsus, other kind of ability as well, for example, some Fuuinjutsu from the Hokage and Healing jutsu from the people in the hospital.

The hokage has found out about the Akahana family, Miyuki's mother, Matsume has the ability to open space and create space. While her father, Yuuki is a protector, the Akahana princess' protector.

Matsume Akahana, is the princess of the Akahana clan. Which has been massacre long before Miyuki was born.

Yuuki Tsukishiro, Matsume's protector and husband.

Both were killed in a big fight over powers by the high lords of whats left of the Akahana clan, nothing can be stop and all were massacre. Before that, Matsume has created a space and place Miyuki and a new born Kaito in it.

With Miyuki's strong feeling to protect Kaito, the space broke. Destroyed and they were back to the real place.

[A/N: Details will be given further ahead....]

As promised, the hokage allows her to do missions, but not alone, because she's not an official ninja yet.

She either did trainings or on a mission or at home with Kaito. Never did interact with anyone.

Currently, Miyuki just finish a B-ranked escort mission with a success.

She knock on the door along with two of her teamates.

"Miyuki, welcome back" Hokage said.

Beside him, stood a man Miyuki does not like... Even a little...

"Miyuki, this is Danzo, the head off Anbu Roots" Hokage said.

"I know..." Miyuki answered coldly, not trying to even look at Danzo.

"We were just talking about you, Danzo here wants to recruit you as a member. Do you want to be one?" Hokage said, though his face written as if begging for her to not accept it.

"You'll be stronger there, and you wont be having any financial issues at all" Danzo said.

Miyuki just stood silent.

"Well?" Danzo ask, getting impatient.

"I reject" She said.

"What?!" Danzo said, looking at her rather furiously.

"I do not want to work together with the likes of you" She said, glaring at Danzo.

"Such Insolent Brat! I'll teach you to respect your superior!!" Danzo said as he approach Miyuki.

"Danzo! Stop it!" Hokage ordered.

"Tch..." Danzo stop and walk towards the door.

"My only superior in this village is the Hokage, no one else, no anbu, no jounins or chunins will order me around accept the Third" Miyuki said.