Chapter 20 - Second Exam, Orochimaru

Miyuki's POV

I look around me, watching everyone's movement.

"what are you looking at?" Sakura ask.

"Nothing..." I said.

Anko explains the rule. Where each team will be given a scroll. Either Earth Scroll, or Heaven Scroll. Each team must have both scroll to pass and we will be surviving here for five days. That's the time limit.

Well, I don't really have to hear it anyways. I know it from watching the whole series with Kaito. And so, I block it out.

I saw Anko took her kunai out and throw it at Naruto when he mocks her. I took out another kunai and fling it away, causing it to fly off somewhere else. Then I sense someone approaching us at a very fast speed. I immediately took out my sword and block that person from going near Naruto.

I can feel everyone's eyes on us.

"what the hell do you want?" I said, glaring at a long hair woman... A.K.A, Orochimaru.

"sorry there... your kunai cut my precious hair... I got a little bit worked up" He said, his tongue out, wrapped in it is my kunai... and as well as Anko's.

"Hmm... we have a pretty bloodthirsty group this year" Anko said, taking her kunai. And I took mine as well.

He went away shortly, going back to his 'friends'

We are then required to fill in a form so that Anko won't be responsible for the death that happen here.

After we fill ours in, Naruto went and take the scroll.

I then went in as well, receiving a Heaven Scroll. I hid it before I went out of the tent.

"Why did you went in there? I already took the scroll you know" Naruto said.

"yeah, I know. I just need to settle some stuff" I lied easily.

Sasuke look at me suspiciously. I smirk at him. He's really sharp.

We went to our appointed gate. Waiting for the countdown, when it reaches zero and the gate open, we're finally in.

Shortly after we came in the forest of death, we can hear a piercing scream.

"w-was that a scream?" Sakura ask.

I smirk.

"This is getting very interesting" I said.

"You seem to know a lot. Care to share?" Sasuke said.

"eh? What'd you mean? What is it, 'ttebayo?" Naruto asks.

"well, I am keeping a secret from you guys. But I can't reveal it now. But don't worry, it won't affect our team's performance at all, and it's not connecting to betrayal too, if that's what you're thinking, Sasuke" I said.

"hn..." He looks away.

"Guys wait... I need to pee..." Naruto said, opening his zipper.

My eyes twitch.

Sakura punch him away to the bush.

"DON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF GIRLS YOU IDIOT!!!" Sakura said.

We waited for him. I sat on one of the rock, at the same time, killing a small centipede near me.

When he finally appears, Sasuke got on guard. I just look at them, bored.

"Ahh! That's a relief, I could write my full name with it" He said.

"NARUTO!! WHAT DID I---"

Sasuke took out his kunai, scaring Sakura.

"S-Sasuke-kun?"