Chapter 9 - Second Encounter, Harsh meaningful words

Miyuki's POV

We finally reach Tazuna's house.

Kakashi-sensei immediately went to sleep. I manage to stop him from overusing his Sharingan, but he did still used it.

Sakura and I shared a room and Sasuke and Naruto shared one.

At first they protest, Naruto didn't want to sleep in the same room as Sasuke. And Sasuke had the same feeling.

Sakura wanted to be in the same room as Sasuke.

I didnt say anything, I just kept quiet and glared at all of them.

They saw me glare at them and just went to their original arrangement.

I'm currently patroling around the house, just for safety and I went back in the house.

Everyone already went to sleep, it is late at night...

I sat on the living room's sofa and just stare into space.

'Should I save them both? Zabuza and Haku... They're not bad peoples... just misguided... If I cant stop the fourth world war, then the person who will be fighting them will have a hard time... Kakashi... If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who will be fighting Zabuza then...' I thought.

I'll save as much people as I can...

The next morning...

"Miyuki-chan... Miyuki-chan" I was shaked by someone.

I open my eyes and saw Tsunami-san.

"Miyuki-chan, why did you sleep on the couch?" She ask, worried.

"Ah...I must have fall asleep when I was sitting here..." I said.

"I see... Why dont you go up and sleep back? Its still early you know" Tsunami-san said.

I shook my head.

"I'll walk around the forest. Look around. If Sensei woke up and ask, help me tell him" I said and went out.

I just walk aimlessly around the forest...

We have a week. A week before Zabuza and Haku's death... What should I do...

I suddenly sense a rather strong chakra signature.... They're motioning me to follow....

I went in deeper in to the forest.

'If I'm not mistaken...Its their Chakra....' I thought.

I reach to a clearing and look up at the nearby tree.

"Itachi and Kisame...what do you want?" I ask.

"Heh, Well, I'll be somewhere else. Itachi-san wants to speak to you" Kisame said and disappear.

"Aren't you taking a risk coming here? Your brother's here you know" I said as Itachi jump down from the tree and walk to me.

"I want to know.... who are you" Itachi said, totally ignoring what I said just now.

"My name is Akahana Miyuki. The heir of the Akahana Clan. I have the knowledge of the past, present and future..." I said.

Its no use keeping a secret from Itachi... He'll figure me out.

"How did you obtain the knowledge?" Itachi ask again.

"My late mother place me in a dimension jutsu to save me... I then unconsciously created a place where I can have the knowledge..." I said.

"Then you really know about that?" Itachi ask.

"Yeah...Your past...." I said.

"Why do you not keep that piece of information to yourself? I could kidnap you and use you" Itachi said.