A/N: Update

Hi guys, first of all to those who are actually still reading this fanfic, I apologise for not updating for a very long time.

Secondly, I just want to clear some things up from the comments I received.

Its concerning Kaito's age.

So yeah. I realise I change his age a number of time.

So I'll put the fact here and tell you once and for all. Its easier this way than changing it in the chapter and telling you guys. Because some of you guys are really saying mean things. That 'I don't know how to sort my own story' or 'wtf is his age keep on changing' (in a meaner way)

I was getting more and more demotivate to not update this book because of the negativity.

Of course there are still good comments that I really really appreciate so much. And I thank you all for the nice comments.

I usually ignore negative comments or if it gets too vulgar I'll have to be force to delete it. Of course so far I never deleted any other comment other than my own one.

I tend to try to stay positive and think about the good side of the mean comments. But sometimes negative comment do get to me. And it forces me to lose interest in this book.

Of course, I won't ever stop this book. I do love this fanfic. So I'll continue it.

I'm sorry again for not updating often. And I'm really sorry for ranting. I'm pretty sure not everyone loves an Author's Note. I dont often do it as well. But just this time... I feel like I have to voice it out.

Sorry, going to another rant...

But anyways, this is Kaito's timeline throughout the story so far.

When both Kaito and Miyuki arrived in the Naruto world: Miyuki: 12, Kaito: 9

2 years later skip (chap3): Miyuki: 14, Kaito: 11

Current time (same time as 2 year skip): Miyuki: 14,  Kaito: 11

Then ignoring my Author Note at Chapter 25, I said, ' Kaito's supposed to be 7yr old but I change him to 11 yr old' Kaito's current age is 11.

In comparison, Naruto's age (just an assume. At least in this fanfic its like this) He's 13. And at shippuden he's 16.

Miyuki is 14. And in shippuden she would be 17.

Kaito is 11. And in shippuden he would be 14.

Amuro is 12. And in shippuden he would be 15.

Konohamaru is somewhere 9 at the Naruto series. And he's about 12 at Shippuden.

So during before the 2 years time skip, Konohamaru is 7. And Kaito's 9. So they CAN play with each other since they have not much time gap.

I'm conclusion... in the latest chapter.... Kaito is freaking 11 years old.

P.S: Kouji and gang is around the range of 20 to probably I'll say 25 or so.

I don't even get it why some of you are particular with age. If you don't enjoy my story please just dont read it. Don't put in hate comments.

And yes I'm being very salty right now. You don't have to comment thay in as well.

So I'm done with this stuff. I'll update when I can. Please do continue reading if you are not offended by anything I said in this author's note.

Thank you very much.