Chapter 1 - Rush To Konoha!!

Third Person's POV

"Kakashi! Lets race back to Konoha!" Gai said, pointing ahead.

Kakashi sigh.

"Not interested Gai" Kakashi said and resume walking with his book in hand.

"Oi, Gai, we just finish our mission and you wanted to race back, aren't you tired?" Asuma ask, with a cigarette still intact in his mouth.

"Of course not!! With the power of youth!! You will stay powerful!!" Gai exclaim.

"Gai, you're so hyperactive... Actually too hyper...." kurenai mumbled.

"You dont say..." Kakashi heard and replied.

These four jounin just finish an A ranked mission and just about to head back to Konoha. They're near the fire borders when they heard something.

A cry from someone.

"Kakashi, you heard that?" Kurenai ask.

"yeah, let's find out" Kakashi said.

They creep closer to the sound and it became clearer and clearer, louder and louder.

"Nee-chan!! Nee-chan!! Wake up!! Nee-chan!!"

A small boy cried.

They hid behind the bushes to see.

They saw a small boy beside him lay another small girl, elder than the boy.

She lay on her stomach and her back exposed with all kinds of wounds.

The boy tried to pull her out of the river, calling her to wake up. But she's just too heavy for him to pull.

The jounins came out of their hiding and the boy froze in fear.

Tears rolled down his face as he look at them. Suddenly a hint of recognisation can be seen from the boy's eyes.

Said boy suddenly ran towards Kakashi and held his hand.

"Kakashi-san!! Nee-chan! Help! Nee-chan's not moving!" He exclaimed.

Ignoring the fact the boy knows his name, Kakashi went to the girl.

He pull her away from the river and inspect her injury.

His eye widen.

"This is bad, we need to give her treatment fast. She's losing too much blood. And there might be infection too" Kakashi said.

Kurenai held the boy, the boy hugged her, crying.

"Then lets go. Full speed" Asuma said.

"Yeah" Kakashi place the girl on his back.

Asuma carried the boy and they immediately run towards Konoha.

Misaki's POV

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

'Whats that sound? Heart monitor? I'm alive...but How? I remember we were almost hit by a truck while I was protecting Kai--!! Kaito!! I need to know where he is!!'

I slowly open my eyes as I look around, adjusting to the light.

I'm in a fairly big room where there's all kinds of equipment on my left. And a vase of flower on my right.

I immediately stood up as I remember my brother.

Ignoring the pain on my back, I pull away all the wires attached to me and start standing up.