Chapter 18 - Friends & Families

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I'm very sorry!" Miyuki bowed in front of the Hokage.

After their long journey, they finally reach Konoha. Miyuki was the first person who spoke up.

"Miyuki, you don't have to say sorry. I know the risk of giving you this mission. And I myself apologise for this. Bringing along Kaito on an A-ranked mission is a big risk. But it is a must for you to remember your clan. Your origins. They may have died down, but you can at least remember them" The Hokage said.

"Hai...thank you very much" Miyuki bowed.

"The reason I send even your team to this A-ranked mission is because honestly they can protect Kaito better. And Kouji's team because you have worked with them before" The Hokage said.

"I have my share of apologies as well. So I apologise too. It may have been too much for Kaito, but Kaito, you need to know what happen to your clan as well..." The Hokage continued.

"H-hai! I understand!" Kaito exclaimed, not even affected by what has happen to himself at all.

"Since I have received the full report on this, you all may be dismissed. You all will be excuse from missions for about a week" The Hokage said.

"Hai, thank you very much" Everyone bowed and went out.

"Well, it went really well than I thought it would be" Kai said.

"How did you thought it would be?" Takuya ask.

"Well, before we go, Miyuki-han did threaten Hokage-sama" Kai said.

"Oh yeah, she did" Len said.

"Stop it you guys, she already apologise" Kouji said.

Miyuki behind them held Kaito's hand, ignoring them.

"...Onee-chan..." Kaito called.

Miyuki stop walking and look down at him.

"Hmm? What is it?" she asks.

"Can you train me?" Kaito said.

Miyuki's eyes widen.

"Kai---"

"I know nee-chan would say that the academy will teach Kaito everything... but nee-chan, I want to be stronger! I don't want things to happen like how it did with our clan" Kaito said.

"Kaito... you're only 7... you know that right? Ninja training isn't easy..." Miyuki said.

"Kaito knows that" He said, determined.

Miyuki sigh.

"Mah, why not?"

They both turn to Kakashi.

"But sensei!" Miyuki protest.

"Kaito's very determined... he won't give up no matter what you say" Kakashi said.

"I want to protect nee-chan too! So that nee-chan won't have to cry anymore. I don't want to see nee-chan cry anymore" Kaito said.

Miyuki kneeled down in front of him and bring him closer to a hug.

"But I don't want you to get hurt... Kaito... you're my main reason why I'm alive right now... without you I don't have anyone else... you're my only family... leave the protection to me, please..." Miyuki begged.

Kakashi look at the two siblings...

"onee-chan...You really don't get it yet, ne?" Kaito said.