Chapter 8 - Miyuki vs Zabuza

Miyuki's POV

Okay, long story short. Demon brother came and attack, Kakashi hide, me and Sasuke fight until Kakashi comes out.

Yada, yada, yada, and now we're on a boat.

Tazuna explain everything about Gato and we decide to continue protecting him.

We got off the boat and continue walking.

I kept my guard up, any moment now.

Naruto found the snow rabbit and Kakashi immediately shouted us to duck down.

A huge sword flew over us and pierce a tree.

"Zabuza Momochi of the mist" Kakashi said.

"Sensei..." I start, hinting us to fight together.

"Yeah..."

"Hatake Kakashi of the sharingan. Well, well, its an honour to meet you" Zabuza said.

"Everyone! Get into your position, I teach you teamwork, now is a good time to use it" Kakashi said.

They went into position, surrounding Tazuna.

"If its him, I got no choice but to use this" Kakashi lift up his headband and reveal the Sharingan.

"Miyuki, Back me up!" Kakashi said and dash towards Zabuza.

Sasuke's POV

When Kakashi dash towards the opponent, Miyuki ran behind him, with a kunai.

They both fought that Zabuza guy. Their movement and speed can not be followed.

Just how strong is Miyuki?

She's the same age as us, I think, yet she's so strong.

Zabuza went into the woods and mist start forming.

"Shit! Sensei! The mist!" I heard Miyuki said.

I sense Miyuki came and stand in front of us with Kakashi in front of her.

"The mist is getting thick" Sakura said.

"Sensei, just who is this guy?" Naruto ask.

"His name is Momochi Zabuza. A silent killer. An S-ranked criminal" Miyuki answered instead.

I can sense the killing intent from all over. From Kakashi, the mist guy and even Miyuki.

I started shaking. This is so much pressure. It feels better if I were to kill myself.

"Sasuke, dont worry. I wont let my teamates die" Kakashi said.

For some reason I feel relax...

"I'm not so sure about that" Zabuza said.

I kept my guard up.

"I'll start with this brat"

I heard him behind me and I imediately turn around.

Kakashi block his attack while Miyuki went behind him and stab his back.

Zabuza turned into water.

Kakashi turn around and stab an upcoming attack from another.

"Another water clone...Miyuki dont let your guard down" I heard Kakashi said.

"Yeah, I know..." Miyuki said.

Zabuza came and attack Miyuki from the back, Kakashi block it, while Miyuki flash step behind him and place a kunai at his neck.

"Its over, Zabuza..." Miyuki said.