Chapter 28 - The peace before the fight

Miyuki's POV

I stood still looking down at the arena from the roof of the seats. The genins stood there in the middle of the arena. I rolled my eyes when Naruto barged in to the middle of the arena.

But then, Sasuke isn't here yet. Where the hell is Sensei? Must he always be late at every single event?

I jump down and towards the seat areas, trying to find a spot to sit.

"Oh? Miyuki!!"

I turn to see Sakura, Ino and Chouji sitting down.

"Here. We have an extra space" Sakura said.

I nod and sat beside her. I look down at the arena. The fight will start soon... once Sasuke's fight starts...

"What's with the serious face?" Ino ask.

I turn to her.

"Nothing" I said.

I cross my arms and patiently wait for time to arrive.

I didn't have time to train... since I was recovering... the least I can do is to assist the Hokage.

I look towards Hokage-sama and frowned. I don't want him to die... I really don't want to...

Naruto's fight starts. Naruto against Neji...

It's true Neji has the ability. He's stronger, more experience. But knowing Naruto. He has his nindo.

I smirk a little and stood up.

"Eh? You're not watching?" Sakura ask.

"I already know the winner" I said.

"Ha! See! Even your own team mates think Naruto would lose!" Ino said.

"Naruto's not *chew* the kind of person *chew* to lose easily" Choji said.

"Miyuki! You have to have fate in Naruto!!" Sakura yelled at me.

I turn to her.

"Who said that he's gonna lose?" I smirk a little and went off.

Sakura's POV

I look at Miyuki as she went off.

Sasuke-kun and Naruto look up to Miyuki so much.

I can understand why.

She's strong, smart and she made sure the team stays a team... She's like our big sister, always looking out for us in the shadow. I smile and sat back down looking at Naruto's match.

"Go!!! Naruto!!!" I screamed.

Then... I'll help Miyuki support the team too!

Back to Miyuki's POV

I walk around observing everywhere. Watching as Naruto gave his pep talk to Neji...

I chuckle slightly.

That Naruto... sometimes I wish I can be like him. Expressing my thoughts out loud, motivating people and all that...

Suddenly an impact was made on my head and my hair was ruffled.

I took out my kunai and aim it at that person's face, glaring at him. He immediately back off, putting his hands in front, smiling sheepishly.

"Asuma-sensei... I will kill if you do that again" I said.

He chuckled nervously.

"Sorry 'bout that" He said.