Chapter 26 - Time Off?

Miyuki's POV

I was told to settle things with the Kid... but how?

I sigh.

It's been almost 3 weeks since the start of the one month break. 2 more weeks for the chunin exam.

Kaito is doing well in Academy too... Hokage-sama refuse to give me a mission. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke are all busy. 

I was finally out from the hospital about a week ago. And for that One week, All I have been doing is to think what other plan I can come up with to safe Hokage-sama. I didn't want Hokage-sama to go. I really don't want him to go. 

But how do I save him?

I sigh again.

"Akahana Miyuki?"

I turn around to see an Anbu standing behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Hokage-sama wish to see you" He said.

I nod.

He teleport away and I sigh again.

I teleport outside of Hokage-sama's room and then I knocked on the door.

"Hokage-sama, it's Miyuki" I said.

"Ah, right. Come in" He said.

I went in his room.

"Miyuki. How are you doing?" He ask, smiling.

"Good sir..." I said.

"Right, even though I didn't want to actually send you out, But I got no other people that's free to help me out" He said.

I just look at him.

"I need you to go and pick up someone just outside of the Fire borders" He said.

I nod.

"Identification?" I ask.

"His name is Prince Aoi. He will be watching the Chunin finals, so I need you to be his bodyguard" Hokage-sama said, giving me a file with this Prince's photo on it.

I sigh.

"Just hope he's not a stuck up brat..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Hokage-sama ask.

"N-Nothing, sir" I said.

"Well then, if you head out now, you should be able to find him by sunset" He said.

"Yes sir" I bowed and took off.

Hokage's POV

I chuckle slightly after she went.

I suppose she needs some time off and just move around. Keeping her here isn't going to solve anything after all.

No matter how tough she seem to act, a child is still a child after all.

Just hope she doesn't kill Prince Aoi by the time she comes back.

Back to Miyuki's POV

Come to think of it, I was supposed to be finding the Akatsuki member... Kisame to be exact. I don't really know who else to ask. I can't train in the village or I might cause some trouble or destruction there.

I sigh as I went out of the village and start running, jumping from tree to tree.

All this unexpected events are blocking me from completing my personal mission... 

A few hours later, I finally reach to a small village, where I'm suppose to meet this Prince.

I look around for a motel or something.