Memory #2- To cool for the jungle

Bella's P.O.V:

"Daddy, when is mommy gonna come back?" Jackson asked as daddy went tense. He sighed, as he looked really depressed, or sad.

"Jack, mommy can't come back, she's with the angels." Daddy said, as he sighed, and continued to walk.

We were at the park, it was just Lexi, Jackson, daddy, and me since the twins had there sports. We were walking in the park right now.

"But I want her to come back! Why does she have to be with the angels!" Jackson yelled in frustration. I agreed, why did mommy have to go with them? We all missed her so much. Jackson started crying, and so did I. Daddy sighed.

"Guys, mommy is in a better place, but no matter what, she will always be in our hearts." Daddy said, as he smiled lightly. I sniffled as I wiped away my tear, and so did Jack.

"Come here." Daddy said as the three of us hugged. Lexie was in her stroller, staying quiet and watching us like she knew what we were saying.

"So she is always with us in our hearts?" I asked, as daddy nodded.

"That's good!" I said, as I smiled.

"Why don't we get icecram?" Daddy asked.

"Ice cream ice cream!" Jack and I shouted from the top of our lungs. Daddy laughed, as we all walked over to the ice-cream place with Lexie in her stroller. She gurgled and started giggling, which made daddy smile.

"What do you guys want?" Daddy asked as we walked in.

"I want rocky road!" Jack said with excitement.

"What about you Bell's?" Daddy asked me. Sometimes he called me that, and sometimes he called me Bella. Daddy always had nick names for us.

"I want pistachio!" I said, as daddy ordered our ice creams. Pretty soon, he gave them to us as we went to sit outside of the ice cream shop.

"This is so good!"  I exclaimed as I smiled with pistachio on my face.

"Yeah!" Jackson said, as he smiled, while there was rocky road ice-cream on his face. Daddy smiled and laughed, as he took out his small camera and took a picture of us.

"You guys are so cool!" Daddy said as we laughed. (Later on, he had printed out the picture of us, and gave it to me, which I still have today!)

"Yeah were too cool for the jungle!" Jack said, as Jack and I started to giggle.

"That doesn't even make sense!" I said,as we all laughed. Pretty soon we started to argue.

"Does too!" He said.

"Does not!" I said.

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does-"

"Guys stop fighting, and just let it be!" Daddy said. Well, I guess he was right.

"Fine." I said, as we hugged it off, and daddy smiled.

"Okay, let's go now, we have to pick up the twins up from practice." Daddy said, as we started to walk back to the car.

That was one of the only happy days that we had before daddy died, but if only it could still be like that. And we would only have to worry about school, and normal stuff.

Hey guys, so I made another flashback chapter, or memory chapter, and next chapter will be a normal chapter yay! So yeah, check out my other books, and bye!🎥🚀🔥