Moments like These

It's been two months after getting my hearing aids.

Life is better.

"Mom, what was I like when you first adopted me?" I asked, as mom looked over at me, proud that I called her mom. She came over to me and stroked my hair.

"You were quiet sometimes, but sassy and funny and adorable similar to your personality now." Mom said, kissing the top of my head. I smiled, remembering the day my life was changed forever.

"Your right. I thought all hope was lost, but then you changed my life forever. I didn't like this family at first because I felt like it would replace my old one, but I realized I needed you guys." I said proudly. Mom smiled, happy tears falling down her cheeks.

"We needed you too honey. We wanted to make a child's life happier." Mom said, as I gave her a hug.

"Thank you mom." I said, as she squeezed me back. Then dad walked in the room with the vlogging camera.  He started to vlog us as we were hugging.

"Aw! How cute!" Dad exclaimed.

"Can I be apart of this hug?" He asked, walking over with the camera.

"Come here dad!" I said, as we made room for dad to squeeze in. He hugged us as he pointed the camera and vlogged the sentimental moment.

"Hey can we join?" My siblings asked, as they ran over and joined.

Pretty soon, it was a group hug.

"This group hug is awesome!" Brock yelled, as we all laughed.

"Awesome hugs!" Daxton yelled, as I picked him up, and he squirmed out of my grasp. I let him go, letting him run around with Brock.

It was moments like these when I realized the Butlers had became my family. Even though I had an original family, the Butlers always had a special place in my heart.

"I'm glad I found you guys." I said.

"And we are gals we found you!" Dad said, as I smiled.

|||||

Awwww, those feelz!

Epilouge is next!