Trick or treating madness (flashback to Halloween)

(Flashback to Halloween)

(Language warning!)

Bella's P.O.V:

"Trick or treat!" I said, as I held my bag open, as the lady gave me candy.

"Thank you!" I said, as I waited for Gavin, Avia, and Emmi to get there candy. Colette was trailing behind us, trying to catch up to us, with Brock and Daxton.

"Okay you guys, you can go trick or treating, just stay in this neighborhood, and meet me by this house when you are done, or call me on the kid phone!" Colette said.

"Okay!" We all said, as we went to the random houses. Our bags were already half full, but we still needed more candy, because why not!

"Trick or treat!" We said, as we opened the door. A middle aged 13 year old girl opened it. She looked bored, and tired.

"Trick or treat." She grumbled, as she gave us only one piece of candy. One piece, that's it?

"Can we have more please?" Avia asked. The girl rolled her eyes.

"No, now leave." She said. Avia was getting mad.

"Not until we get more candy, come on, you have like the whole bowl filled!" Avia said. The girl looked annoyed.

"Yeah, I agree with her!" Emmi said.

"Listen, kids, leave and that's all the candy you get!" She said.

"We want candy! We want candy! We want candy!" Emmi and Avia started chanting. The girl looked mad.

"We want-"

"Okay, shut THE FUCK up! And you better leave or else I will personally kick your bitch ass outta here!" She said, as she slammed the door.

"Avia, let's go tell mom!" Emmi said.

"You guys, lets go trick or treating, then tell mom!" Gavin said.

-------

"Gavin, what's a bitch?" Avia and Emmi asked. Gavin took a deep breath.

"It's a-"

"Female dog." I said, as I interrupted them. They looked at me with wide eyes, not expecting me to know that.

Well, when you grow up in a orphanage, some kids curse, alot.

"How do you-"

"Don't ask how I know." I said, as I interrupted Gavin. He shrugged it off.

"Whatever let's go tell mom!" Emmi said, as we went to the place where we would meet up with Colette.

Our bags were full by now.

---------

"Mom, where are you?' We asked, as we waited by the house.

It was as if that second if Colette's came around the corner. Coincidence much?

"Colette!" I said, as I ran to give her a hug, as so did the other kids. She laughed, as she gave us hugs back.

"How much candy did you get?" She asked, as Brock danced around, holding his sack of candy. Daxton giggled in his stroller.

"A lot!" We all said. Colette laughed.

"Mom, we also have to tell you something!" Gavin said.

"What is it?" Colette asked.

"Well, we were trick or treating-" Avia said, as she told the whole story. By the end, moms mouth was hanging open. She looked kind of mad.

"Okay, let's go to that girls house, and I will talk to her parents!" Colette said, as we showed her the way to her house.

---------

Colette rang on the doorbell.

"Trick or treat!" A girl said, as she opened the door. My face dropped, as soon as I saw who it was.

It was Olivia.

She looked surprised to see me too, as her lips turned into a evil grin.

I kinda just wanted to smack her on the face.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asked.

"May I please speak with a parent?" Colette asked. Olivia nodded, as she got a lady, who looked about 38, I'm guessing the mom.

"While you two talk, can I talk to Bella?" Olivia asked, sweetly. Well, obviously that was fake.

"Sure, and how do you two know each other?" Her mom asked.

"The orphanage." I said, as I rolled my eyes, as soon as the parents turned around. Olivia led me to her front yard place, away from everyone.

"Why are you here you brat?" Olivia asked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You think I wanna be here, your sister cursed out my adopted siblings!" I said, with anger in my voice.

"Awh, so what, you gave up on your other siblings." She said, as anger rose through me. My hand curled into a fist.

"Let me guess, you got adopted, and forgot all about them. You left them, and ditched them, and abandoned them. You left them, and you were just gone to them." She said, as more anger came through me.

"And it's all your fault, because your a worthless, little brat." She said, as she continued to push my buttons.

"And , your a bitch." She said, as I lost it. She had pushed every one of my buttons, as I swung my fist, and it connected to her face.

She let out a gasp, as she stumbled backwards. She fell on the ground, as she kicked me, and I fell. I fell on my arm, which was forming a large bruise.

I got up, and re-tackled her. I continued to punch her.

"Don't you call me a bitch, or a brat, you whinning little whore!" I screamed at her, as I continued to punch and slap her. Her face got all bloody, as a crowd started to form. I noticed some people were recording the fight.

"And I did not abandon them, so you can go suck it bitch!" I said, as I punched her one more time, before someone lifted me off of her. I struggled, but it didn't work.

"Isabella Marie!" Colette yelled, as people started to walk away. I noticed Gavin was holding me, as Olivia layed on the floor. Her mom rushed up to her.

"Isabella, apologize!" Colette yelled at me.

"I will not apologize to that bitch for insulting my siblings! My genetic ones!" I said.

"Isabella. Now." Colette said, with a stern voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry." I spat out, as I walked towards Avia and Emmi.

------------

"-And how dare you curse at that girl! We had already gotten an apology from the older sister!" Colette said, as it huffed and rolled my eyes. She was giving me a lecture in my room, at night, after everyone else was asleep.

"Olivia is so rude! She insults everyone! You wouldn't understand!" I spat at Colette. Colette sighed.

"Bella, there are people in this world, that are bullies like she is. You just have to deal with them, not by hurting them." Colette said, as I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything bad, I just wanted to defend my biological siblings, and you guys!" I said, as Colette smiled, and hugged me.

"I love you baby girl, and even though sometimes you have to fight someone, in the worst case scenario, you may do it. But don't ever stop fighting for what is right." Colette said, as she hugged me, and kissed my forehead.

"Promise?" Colette whispered.

"I promise." I smiled.

Wow, it was a eventful Halloween after all.

|||||||||

Hey guys! So two updates on the same day, this chapter is dedicated to shaytardsss12 for telling me to do a Halloween chapter, even if it was a flashback! Ily my llamas, and bye!💜