Uh oh

Bella's P.O.V:

"Bella, what was that?" She asked me, giving me the suspicious look.

"My iPod!" I answered quickly.

Colette raised an eyebrow. Eye brows on fleek.

"Was that really your iPod?" Colette asked suspiciously. I nodded my head rapidly.

"Yeah! It totally was! My real, awesome, actual life sounding ip-" was what I said, before another one of Lexie's cries interrupted me again.

I groaned, as Colette pulled up on the side of the road, and stopped the car.

"Yeah it kinda sounds real life sounding so-"

"Bella, why do you have a baby in the back seat of the car!?" Colette yelled at me. Lexie cried again.

"Lexie, shush!" Jackson screamed, as I face palmed myself.

"Jack, I told you guys to be quiet!" I yelled at him.

"Well, Lexie's binki fell out of her mouth, and I couldn't get it!" He yelled at me.

"Bella, why did you sneak your siblings in the car! Do you know how much trouble and how many laws I have broken just by them being here! The orphanage could know there missing!" Colette yelled at me.

"I just wanted to spend time with them. I thought I could sneak them home with us! So they could have thanksgiving with us!" I yelled back at Colette. Colette sighed, and rubbed her temples in frustration.

Then, Colette got out of the car.

"What she doing sissy?" Jackson asked me. I shrugged, beats me?

"Colette what are you-" I asked before she cut me off.

"Bella help your brother get strapped into Brock's seat, and I'll strap Lexie into Daxton's seat." Colette said, with a sigh, as I nodded.

I helped Jackson get buckled in, as Colette buckled Lexie in.

Without a word, she angrily closed the car door, as she opened her own. She buckled in her seat belt, and we began driving, with it being utter silence in the car.

--------------

"Stay in the car! I'll be right back." Colette said, as is at in the car. I huffed, and rolled my eyes.

I saw mom take Jackson and Lexie out.

She was probably gonna let them come with us, to celebrate thanksgiving with us.

--------

I heard the car door open, as Colette came in.

"Yay! Jacks- wait, where are they?" I asked, as Colette started up the engine. She started to drive.

"I brought them back. The lady was so worried about them, and they were about to call the police!" Colette. yelled, as I felt anger build up inside of me.

"Colette! I wanted them to spend thanksgiving with us! Why can't they!? There my family!" I yelled at Colette.

"No, we are your family honey! And you can't going around taking kids from orphanages, without paperwork, because it's illegal!" Colette yelled at me.

"They've been there longer than you've been there for me! Your not even my real family, your just the people who adopted me!" I yelled back at Colette. Colette looked at me with sadness, and frustration. I kinda felt guilty.

"We adopted you Bella, to help you! You were stuck in the poor orphanage, and we wanted a little girl to be part of our family. Your our family Bella, can't you realize that?" Colette said to me.

"I won't be family, unless my siblings are there." I spat.

"You can see them another day, but since today is thanksgiving, we are going to spend it with the family." Colette said. I felt a little more anger rise into me.

"No! I want them too!" I yelled, being stubborn.

"Young lady, I told you my final answer!" Colette yelled at me. I huffed, and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, if you won't let me see them, then I'll go myself!" I yelled. I unlocked the car door as it was moving.

"Bella don't- Bella no!" Colette cried out, but it was too late.

I jumped out of the car, not realizing how fast it was going. I tumbled to the side of the highway, as I kept rolling. The last thing I heard was mom screaming my name.

Then everything went black.

Ooo, cliffhanger!

What do you guys think?

Ily my llamas!

❤️