Whats going on

Bella's P.O.V:

I was so confused, I couldn't hear anything.

Mom and dad's voices were inaudible, and it scared me knowing I couldn't here them.

I tried to say something, anything, but I couldn't here the sound of my own voice.

Eventually, I just attempted to scream out 'I couldn't hear'.

It must of worked, because mom and dad started freaking out.

Colette's P.O,V:

"What's going on, will she ever get her hearing back?" I asked the doctor, as Shay and I stood next to Bella, who was asleep, and the doctor stood in front of us.

He sighed.

"We don't know, she may never get it back." He said, which made me tear up.

"But, the good news is, we have ran some tests, and she is eligible for hearing aids. So, we will discharge her in a couple of days, since her vitals look good, and I will give you the name of a ear doctor specialist, who has hearing aids for her to try!" The doctor said, as I let out a sigh of relief.

My baby girl would be able to hear again.

"That's all, now if you excuse me, I have to be somewhere." He said, as his little device made a noise. He ran out of the room, as Shay said a thanks.

Bella's P.O.V:

I woke up from my nap, and dad was sitting on the side of my bed, but mom wasn't here.

At first, it seemed confusing why I couldn't hear anything, but then I remembered, I couldn't hear anymore, because of my dumb choice to jump out of the car.

Dad noticed I was awake, because he gave me a piece of paper.

It read 'Bella, it's dad, since you can't hear, maybe we can talk like this?' I looked at him, and nodded my head, and wrote 'will I ever hear again dad?'.

He read it, and grabbed another paper and wrote 'maybe, you might be getting hearing aids'.

When I read that, I breathed a sigh of relief.

I might be able to hear again.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry for the short chapter!

Might be ending this book soon!

Please vote, it would warm my evil heart!

Bye guys!