Time skip to November

(A/N- sorry for all the time skips, I just have some ideas for this story!)

It was around Thanksgiving time, and I was sitting, writing in my journal. I was writing about these past months, and how they had been like.

So far, these have been one of the best months of my life, and I am happy. But I'm also sad, that it is the first thanksgiving without my siblings. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Hey Colette?" I asked into the into the intercom system. It took a couple of second to respond before I heard her voice crackle through the system.

"Yeah Bella?" She asked.

"Can I do something for thanksgiving?" I asked.

"Yeah sure! What is it?" She asked me, as I told her of what I was going to do.

------------

Mom pulled up to the orphanage, as it started to snow light flakes. In Idaho, it could snow even before Christmas, in fact, it started snowing on October.

" we are here." She said. I opened the door out of the car, and closed it. My dark blond hair blew through the snow, as I adjusted my dark coat.

"You ready?" Mom asked as she stood next to me. I nodded, as I clutched the items I was holding in my hands, as we stood in front of the orphanages main entrance.

----------

"May we see The Parker children?" Mom asked at the from desk, as her and the lady talked more. I looked around at this place and noticed how little they had compared to what I had. I sighed.

"Bella, come on!" She said, as she took my hand. We walked to the viewing room, and sat down. There was really no one here right now, considering it was not adoption day.

"Okay, Bella." Mom said, as she kneeled down to my height.

"Now, they won't let me go in, but they will let you go in, and they said you can go see them." Mom said, as she smiled. A smile spread across my face.

"Thanks mom!" I said, as I hugged her. She chuckled.

"I'll be waiting here." She said, as she sat down, and pulled out her phone.

I took a deep breath, as I started to walk to the room they were in.

-------

"Jackson!" I yelled, as I ran to give my brother a hug. He looked up, as his face lit up from seeing me.

"Bella!" He said, as he ran to me. We hugged, as I missed my brother.

"Bella, I missed you!" Jackson said.

"I missed you too Jack! Where is Lexie?" I asked.

"See in her room, we can go see her, I can sneak you!" He said.

"Okay, let's go!" I said.

------------

"Okay well she's in this room, the baby room!" Jack said, as he opened the door. The familiar cribs came into view.

"Here she is!" Jack said,ma she took me to her crib.

"Lexi, guess whose here?" Jack said, as I got a full view of Lexi. She looked a little bigger from the last time I saw her. Her small blond hair was getting a little longer, and her blue eyes looked at me.

"Hey Lexi!" I said, as I picked her up, and hugged her. She squirmed in my arms, before giving a baby hug to me back. I smiled, as I kissed her blond hair.

"I love you Lexi!" I said, as I picked her up.

"Bella, we have to leave her here, so they don't think she's missing!" Jack said.

"Oh please, they won't think she's missing!" I said.

"Yeah, but she looked tired!" Jack said. As if on que, Lexi started to cry. I sighed, as I put he down in the baby crib.

"Okay Lex, sissy loves you, now rest!" I said.

"Okay fine you win, now let her sleep, and let's go back downstairs!" I said, as we exited the room.

-------

"Thanks for the gifts sissy!" Jack said,as I handed him the gift I had brought. He opened it and gasped.

"A Spider-man backpack and cars! I love it!" He said as he hugged me.

"And make sure to give the other one to Lexi." I said, as I gave him the small present for Lexi. I still had two left.

"Hey Jack" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said

"So where are Logan and Kenzie?" I asked. Immediately his face dropped.

"Didn't you here?" He said, as confusion swept over me.

"No, what happened?" I asked.

"They got adopted." He said.

||||||||||||

Hey guys! So I decided to do a short chapter, and I'm sorry if it's not the best cliffhanger, and yeah. And I am currently working on a chapter for The Forgotten Tards and Gavin vs. Zombies! So expect those tomorrow! Anyways ily my llamas, and bye! 💜🔮🚀