Memory #1- Talent show

A/N: Read the bolded part below!

"Introducing, the Great Twinsicles! They will be singing, Party Rock! And dancing to it too!" I said, while holding the plastic microphone. Mommy and daddy clapped for me as I walked to the side of the living room. Logan and Mackenzie and stood in the middle.

"Action!" Logan said as I turned on the party rock music. Jackson started to giggle in moms arms and clap.

I was five at the time. The twins were about eight or nine at the time. Lexi wasn't born yet.

"Party Rock!" The music said as it echoed. Kenzie was starting to dance as Logan started to sing.

"Party Rock is in the house tonight! Everybody's just have a good time!" He said as he continued to sing.

Kenzie motioned me to come up and dance. I went up and danced with her while Logan sung the song.

When it was over our parents, and Jackson clapped.

"That was great!" Our mom said as she gave us hugs.

"You guys nailed it!" Our dad said as he fist bumped us.

We giggled.

For the rest of the night, we just sat down and watched movie and ate popcorn. It was a good night. And a good memory.

Hey guys! I just wanna give a shoutout to Kaidyn_11532 ! She is so nice and sweet, so go follow her! #Watermelon expert, she knows what I'm talking about! Anyways, I have a question, should I continue this book? I had a lot of inspiration for it, but it lost it? Should I? Or not? Just comment your answer, and bye!💭🐳☁️