Time Skips plus Pool days, and Mello

*time skip to the summer*

It was Summer-time, and we had just bought our pool! I was super exited, and Shay said we are going to make a trixin video!

The Butlers were really fun, I just haven't gotten used to calling them mom and dad yet. I was still getting used to them.

Anyways, we had moved the trampoline near the pool, and were jumping in it.

"Avia, let's do a back flip trick!" Shay said,as he lifted Avia into the air, and she back flipped off of his hands.

"Wooooo!" I said, as I jumped into the pool, doing a Ariel trick thing. The trixin crew recorded me as well. It was awesome!

"This is awesome!" Brock said as he jumped in the pool. He was right, it was awesome.

--------------

Later at night, I was lying in bed, looking at the old pictures.

I had a small album with a couple of pictures. I opened it, and saw the first one was of Jack and I with the ice cream on our faces. I giggled as I remembered that day.

I flipped to the next pages, and saw the pictures of the time when I was five, and it was just be in the shot. I smiled, as I kept scrolling through the album until I got to the one with our whole family.

We were all smiling, not knowing what would happen in the future. In that picture, we were happy. If only it stayed that way...

Shay and Colette were good parents, but I missed my old ones. I still can't call Shay and Colette mom and dad, because it will feel like I'm replacing my old parents.

"Okay kids, bedtime!" Colette and Shay said through the intercom, as I shut my diary and crawled underneath my covers. They went to everyone's room to say goodnight.

Then, they came to my room.

"Goodnight Mello!" Shay said, as Colette and I giggled.

"Why mello?" I asked, as I laughed.

"Because Bella-Mella, and then it became Mello, that's why, duh!" Shay said in a funny playful way, as I gave him and Colette both a hug.

"I love you guys!" I said, as I smiled. Colette made a small gasp, as Shays eyes widened, because it's the first time I said I loved them.

"I guess your really growing on us." Colette said, as she kissed my forehead, and I smiled.

"I guess!" I said, as I hugged them one more time, as they gave me a kiss, turned off my light, and exited my room.

As I laid down staring at the window looking out at all of the stars, i thought about what had just happened.

Was I really growing on Shay and Colette? I felt like I was getting closer and closer to them, as I kinda felt they were my real parents.

But Bella, no one can replace your real parents. They were the ones who had originally raised you, and they still love you.

I sighed, as I turned the other way.

Even though Shay and Colette were not my real biological parents, they were still my family for know.

That's what I thought about before blackness overtook me and I fell into a deep, dark comfortable sleep.