Chapter 19- Tell Him

Paisley's POV

Ashton hands me the white envelope that he took from his back right pocket. Adrianna and I exchanged looks of confusion. We looked over to the boys, who were all grinning from ear to ear. Since Ashton and I had that little talk earlier today, I tried my best at letting the whole situation with Luke go for now.

I turn the little envelope over in my hands and rip open the seal. Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't heavy. As I reached in and pulled out the contents, my mind was literally blown to pieces. One Direction concert tickets for September 13th, Niall's birthday. Adrianna looks over to read the big bold letters One Direction 2016 On the Road Again Tour for the Pasadena Rose Bowl.

My whole body shudders as I start to cry tears of joy. All of my dreams and wishes and prayers have finally been answered. A group of 4 Australian angels just handed me a little white envelope, as if it were no big deal. I had been waiting for almost 6 years to see 1D in concert, and these boys, whom I had just met, gave me my golden ticket. Adrianna reads the words printed across the top, over and over again in disbelief. Her eyes are wide with amazement.

With blurry vision due to my leaky eyes, I look up to see Ashton walk over to me and cuddle me into a hug. I hug him back with all of my strength. This boy has just made my life complete, and he only thinks of it as a simple birthday present. What did I do to deserve this from these guys? Absolutely nothing, and yet they still cared.

I bawled my eyes out on Ashton's tank top from such shock from his gift. Ashton is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Not because of the fancy gifts and getaways, but because he cares so much.

Ashton's POV

Paisley is practically sobbing into my shirt right now because we gave her One Direction concert tickets, which we are also going to, since it's Niall's birthday.

There are quite a few strategic moves behind this surprise. First of all, the boys and I were already going, so it would just give me another reason to see Paisley again. Second, it's Niall's birthday, and I know how much she loves him, so I thought it would be cool to get them for that night. Lastly, it's going to be funny as hell watching Paisley and Adrianna fangirling super bad.

I stroke her hair, and then I realize how quick her reaction was. She probably didn't even read where she was sitting! "Hey, Paise. Did you see where you're sitting?"

She sniffles and pulls away from the hug to go look at the tickets, which are in Adrianna's hands. Her mouth flies open and she covers it in awe. We managed to get front row seats for all of us, and I can't thank the 1D boys more.

She quickly walks back over to me and squeezes me harder than she ever has as she hugs me. "Ash, I don't know what to say. Thank you doesn't even begin to cover for what you just did."

"It's okay. You like it?"

"Nope, I don't like it... I LOVE IT!!!" She screams like a little girl and it's adorable.

I chuckle and hold her in my arms, savoring the moment. Mikey, Cal, and Luke are all talking to Adrianna who freaked out for a little bit, but not nearly as much as Paisley. The girls both come around and say thank you and give out hugs.

It's nearing closing time, so we decide that it's time to call it a night. I drive back to the hotel while the girls gossip and fangirl over the news of the tickets.

Since the boys were going to be staying with us for the night, we had booked 2 suites at a different hotel in advance. The girls and I packed everything up and drove to the new hotel after I informed them on what was going on.