Chapter 46- Atlantis

Paisley's POV

Ashton pulls into a parking space close to the entrance of Sea World and we both get out to grab our stuff. He slings his small My Little Pony backpack, a borrowed gift from Michael, onto his shoulders. I giggle at the sight of my 6' tall, muscular, 21 year old boyfriend with his backpack that was meant to be owned by 5 year old girls.

"You're just jealous that your backpack isn't as sexy as mine," he jokes, pointing at the galaxy patterened Jansport bag I had just thrown onto my back.

"Psshh don't be salty babe. You know I like it when you're sweet," I saw while laughing and I wink at him. My jokes we so cheesy that even I had to laugh at them sometimes. I have a sad life.

He grabs my hand as we walk to the bag inspection stands in front of the entrance. The middle aged Asian employee stuck his little search rod into our bags. After prodding around in our things for a couple seconds, he lets us by so we can go scan out tickets to get in.

We go directly to the little cleaner fish that tickle your hands, and Ashton squeals like a little 3rd grade girl once again. From there, we go straight to the exotic animal exhibit where he babbles on and on about the sloth, armadillos, porcupines, bearers, and water monitor lizard. The entire time he's gripping onto my hand, as if I were his mother in a large shopping mall while passing a billion toy stores.

Immediately after that, I drag Ashton over to the water rollercoaster nearby, Journey to Atlantis, since we didn't get to go on it when my family was with us. The ride is basically a rollercoaster that plummets into water a couple times, drenching you from head to toe. It's a really fun ride, and I'm excited that I get to go on it with Ashton.

Surprisingly, the line isn't that long, and we only have to wait about 10 minutes. People all around are staring at us, but nobody stops us to ask for an autograph or picture, which I'm slightly grateful for. I don't want the hate on Twitter to continue, but at the same time, I don't want them to be awkwardly watching us. It was uncomfortable, like vultures stalking their next meal. Well, we can't always get what we want.

As we approach the line distributor lady, she asks how many are in our group.

"Just two, and can we possibly sit in the front row, please?" I say, attempting to coat my voice in sweetness and innocence to persuade her.

"Sure honey, take row one," she replies with a wide smile, but it seemed partially fake. I didn't care though, it's not like I was ever going to see her again. She was probably a fan that was trying to hold herself together and not tweet out info about us.

We wait a few more minutes for our boat to come and we load into it. Ashton and I stuff our bags down by our feet, even though it will still probably get wet. The ride workers come around and secure the lap bar over us.

"What if I fly out?" Ashton asks. He was such a freak at trying new things.

"Well then you fly out, not much I can do about it at that point," I joke with him.

He gives me that Are-You-Serious look before giggling his cute little signature Australian laugh.

"Just kidding, if you fly out, then I'll go with you because I'll be holding onto you," I tell him, interteining my fingers with his. He gives my hand a gentle squeeze of appreciation, and then looks to his left to see the employee give a thumbs up, signaling that we were all good to go.

Our cart slowly begins it's ascent in the first part of the ride. Ashton looks around and we're so high that we can see over the parking lot, and he waves to all the people walking towards the entrance of the park, as if they could see him, his smile was a mile wide.