New girls arrive

The next day the boys didn't do anything but rehearse so I stayed on the tour bus playing Xbox and guitar. There was a knock at the door. I open it to find Michael standing with a girl.
"Sorry I forgot my key" he says
"Cool, well come in" I say.
"This is Hollie by the way!" He adds. She was stunning! She was wearing a nirvana top tucked into jeans with converse on.
"Hey" she says nervously.
"Hi! I'm beth! Mainly here for Calum but I'm sort of touring with them.. I mean I'm not performing I'm jut here for the ride and fun!" I laugh
She laughs too!
"Yeah me too! Mikey asked me on tour a little while ago!" Hollie explains.
"Well I'll leave you two to talk and btw luke will be coming with his new chick in a little while" Michael grabs his keys and leaves.
Hollie tells me about her and Mikey - how they met, how long they've known eachother. They met when he was at a restaurant and she fell over onto their table. He helped her up and took her o his hotel room to shower. God knows what happened then. They'd been together 2 months apparently! Gosh I loved Hollie! Within 20 minutes we were jumping around to greenday. We were interrupted by the door. I ran to get it - luke and his girl was there. Again she was stunning! How annoying! Her name was lucy. Luke had his arm around her and was smiling at me! She had bright red lips, curly brown hair.. Mad like mine! She was also in a band tee but with doc martins on. Awesome fashion sense again.
He left to carry on rehearsing and left us ladies to introduce ourselves.
"So yeah I'm lucy!"
"I'm beth"
"And I'm Hollie"
We all crack up laughing! We share our stories. Turns out lucy and luke met a little while ago and he asked her out straight away as he knew it was for real! Dayum it was cute! They both loved how me and Cal had known eachother for so long.
"So you and cal are a thing too then?" Lucy asked
"Nope" I say.
"What? What you just say?" Hollie says shocked
"We don't want to ruin anything. I mean we've kissed a lot of times but that isn't going out ya see" I laugh.
"Ahh good plan! I mean do you think you would?" Lucy asks
"Yep" I laugh "give us time and we'll all be in a relationship!"I nudge them and laugh.
We spent the day eating pizza an drinking vodka- out of wine glasses- Erm I'm not sure what happened. By the time the boys came in we were jumping around in our bras and knickers singing English love affair (also playing through speakers) as we were all found by them in England. They stand looking before we realise anything. Ash sort of just stands awkwardly trying not to look when it was kinda obvious. We run over to the boys singing grabbing them to sing. Luke and lucy start kissing and Michael  picks Hollie up kisses her forehead then chucks her onto the sofa singing to her. I grab cal and Ashton's hands and start dancing. Calum grabs me picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and I whisper in his ear
"Just friends darling, just friends"
He starts kissing my kneck...
"Yeah you keep saying that" he whispers back.
Within half hour all the boys were in their pants and we decided to play just dance and drink beers, eating cold pizza. Lucy had passed out on luke, so he couldn't play. I notice him kiss her on the forehead then carry her to bed-his bed. Me and cal Stand singing Whitney Houston on just dance to eachothet- just like when we were little.
Hollie and Michael were our backing singers even though they were kissing te whole fucking time.
We didn't realise the fact it was 1:00am in the morning and the boys had a concert the next day. Michael and Hollie got into bed- the same bed opposite luke and lucy. I start hearing giggling and try to figure which one of
My new Besties was being naughty with which band member. I soon gather it.. Both of them!!!
Me and cal sat in the living room. I had a big tshirt on now and we sat with a beer in our hands talking about memories.
"Do you remember that time we were on holiday in America and you fell in front of that girl you fancied" I say laughing at cal.
"I was 8 beth! C'mon now! Do you remeber that time your bikini top fell down at my grandparents.. Oh that's right you were 17 and had massive tits and ran home crying?" He retaliates
"Oh funny one cal!" I say smiling.
"Fancy a cigarette" cal asks
"Yeah sure!" I answer. Me and cal were the only two members on the bus(I think) that smoked. We sat outside on a patch of grass near the tour bus.
"I love you" cal says
I look at him... The silence of him looking into my eyes... My heart was racing... Should I say it bck? Should I admit I've always loved him...
I smile.. Fighting the tears looking t him but a tear falls down my face.
"What's wrong" he asks worried.
"It's just... It's just I've waited so long for you to say that... I've waited years.. Hoping you'd admit it, so I could and we could be together... Live together.. I love you Calum Hood.. More than anything.. I always have"
I look at cal crying
"I'm so thankful you said that" he grabs my face with both hands and kisses me.
We go to bed after this. I go to get in my bed but cal grabs my hand and pulls me into his. I lay infront of him with his arms around me. My heart was so heavy from everything that had happened.
Tomorrow was the first tour day.. And the first day of me and cal... Being an item???? Maybe??? I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of cals breathe and the warm feeling down my kneck.
Today was awesome. I met two amazing people who were so fun! Touring with them and the boys was going to be rad as fuck.