More secrets

I wake up snuggled into Calum's chest. Noah was still asleep and the house seemed so quiet and peaceful. I remembered everything that had happened yesterday, Charlie being born and cal admitting to cheating.
After laying in bed I decide to get up and start making breakfast. I texted the girls to make sure everything was alright and hols and Michael were getting on okay. They said they were going okay but Mikey was crabby because he didn't get a lot of sleep. I giggle at my phone.
I decided on pancakes as it was the easiest thing for a sleepy mummy who had a bad night to make for her husband and baby.
I hear Noah start to cry and walk up stairs. I understood Calum was tired from tour so was willing to leave him be until he woke himself up.
After feeding and changing Noah, cal finally woke up. Sleepily he kissed me on the cheek.
"Morning babe!" He said. I couldn't help but think about his kiss with this other girl but I knew I shouldn't be being so dramatic.
"Morning!" I say turning to kiss him.
"Good sleep?" He asks whilst picking Noah off his changing mat.
"It was okay!" I lie.
"I'm thinking we should go somewhere today? A fun day out or something?" He proposes.
"Yeah, sounds good, you better get dressed then Mr!" I say winking whilst poking his abs.

An hour and a bit passed and Cal was finally ready to leave. I packed a bag full of food for Noah and some snacks and beer for Cal as I was driving in my car.
After strapping Noah in and letting Cal lock up I called Ash. I knew he was on his own and he was really missing Bri so I thought he may want to come along.
"Morning Ash, we're just leaving to go out for the day, wondered if you'd like to come" I say through the speaker.
"Id love too! I'll be out in a second" he says before hanging up.
Ash is soon out the door and in the car.
"Right where are we going then?" I say to ash and Cal.
"It's up to you babe!" Cal says putting his hand on my thigh. A tingly feeling runs through my legs.
"Why cal says" Ashton says.
"The beach?" I say
"Yep" they both agree and we set for listening to green day, 5sos' new single and Paramore because it's my fave.

After an 1 and a half in the car we finally get there. Ashton gets the bags whilst I get Noah out of the car. Cal helps ash. I set a tent up for Noah and put him in the shade as it was super warm.
"It's Such a lovely day! " I say taking off my top revealing my bikini.
"And it just got better!" Cal says looking at my body.
"Oh shh!" I say giggling.
"Hey guys, if you want to go swimming I'm happy to look after Noah?" Ashton offers.
"Oh thanks Ash! We'll be up in a little while" I say before racing to the coast to splash cal. After splashing around for a little while cal grabs my waist and pulls me in.
"I have a secret" he says
"Oh god!" I say looking away from him.
"We're going on holiday!" He says. I look at him smiling.
"What where?" I say splashing about squealing.
"AUSTARLIAAAA" he shouts. We both start dancing around all excited.
We've both wanted to go for so long! Specifically to see Cals family and to get away from the mania here.
We left in a few weeks, just before Noah's birthday. I was very excited to see my mother-in-law again as we needed a good ole catchup.