1 month to go

My wedding day was getting closer and closer. It was now only 1 month away. SCARY! Today me and the girls were going to get our dresses fitted. Noah was going to my mums so cal and the boys could get their suits done today aswell. I was also designing the cake today with some person Calum booked.
We left by 10am. Hollie was driving. Dylan was staying with Luke for the day. As we got their a crowd of fans were outside. We took photos then went in. Lucy was first to try on the bridesmaid dress. It was a long pastel blue maxi dress thing. Hollie tried hers on and they both looked amazing. However, hollies dress wasn't going to be properly fitted today as her bump was still growing. Now my turn.
As I walk out the girls jaws drop open. I turn and look in the mirror. The dress was incredible!
"You look beautiful Beth!" Everyone cooed. I thanked them one by one with a hug.
I got a text from Cal.
'Hey, bet you look stunning! Literally cannot wait to see u walk down the aisle. The suits are done so we're grabbing a few beers before we head back! Love u xox'
I stand and smile at the text before putting back into my bag. There was no point me replying as he'd forget to read his phone.
The next stop was the cake. We get to this incredible cake store. We are greeted with a glass of champagne. Hollie passes as no.1 she's preggers and no.2 she's driving which worked out perfectly for me and Lucy.
We chose a cake- and had several glasses of wine before driving to meet the boys at the bar they were in. They were all sat in a secluded area. I snuck up behind Calum and made him scream. Lucy filmed it. He stood up and gave me a kiss. Lucy went over to luke who kissed her and Michael kissed Hollie.
As we sat having drinks i started to announce plans
"So, guys, I want all the men to do a speech. Girls don't worry about it! Ideally that is. You don't have to by all means but I'd really really really love it" I say smiling.
Luke speaks "oh fuck I hate talking! Can't Lucy do it for me?"
"No luke!" Lucy interrupts " you're always talking what's so different?"
I giggle.
Cal the speaks "oh shit babe we have to go! Your mum just text me saying noah won't settle and has constantly cried" he looks concerned
"Right okay! Erm guys were going to shoot! Speak later or whatever!"
Hollie and Michael decide to give us a lift home and baby sit Dylan for luke and Lucy as they're staying out with Ashton.
When we get home I sit on the sofa trying to settle noah. Nothing was working. I give him to cal so I can call the doctors surgery.
"Hi, I don't suppose you have any late appointments? Or early for tomorrow?" I say with panick in my voice.
" sorry the only place we have is tomorrow at 3pm" the lady says back.
After explaining the symptoms to the doctor over the phone he admits us to hospital.
I call the others to let them know. I get into Cals car and he drives us to the nearest hospital. Noah is still screaming. Me and cal don't say a word the whole journey. I break into tears.
"Hey. Don't cry babe! I promise it'll be fine!" Cal says putting his hand on my thigh.
"I hope so cal! I really really hope so" I say wiping my eyes.
When we get their we are rushed to children's ward. Cals face looked panicked the whole time. Noah was taken to have checks done an me and cal waited in the waiting rooms. It was reaching 11pm and I was wracked. I rested my head on cals shoulder and dozed off to sleep.
I was awoken by cal sitting forward. I sat up.
"What's happening" I say as cal talks to the doctor.
" I'm afraid Noah is going to have to stay in hospital for a few nights. The tests aren't coming back clear enough for us to see what's wrong because his fluids are low." The doctor explains
"Can we say bye?" Cal asks
"Yes,he has many tubes coming out of him at the moment but don't let that scare you" the doctor assures.
As we walk in I see my little baby laying with tubes in his mouth and nose. Cal puts his hand on my back as I start to cry. I reach my hand out to touch Noah and he opens his eyes to look at me. His eyes were so glossy. He looked very weak. I kissed him goodbye and walked out holding cals hand. We were told to bring some changes of clothes for him tomorrow so he didn't wear hospital clothes.
When we got back I told the others the news. They were incredibly supportive.
We got into bed and I lay looking up at the ceiling. I knew my baby was going to survive but I didn't want him struggling. I roll over and put my head on cals chest. I hear his heart beating.
"Please stop worrying babe" he says
"I can't cal, and I know you're worried to" I say back calmly
"I am worried sick if I'm honest. I love you both so much." He pauses.
"Cal lets not talk anymore" I say kissing him.
I lay on top of him tracing kisses down his neck. He rolls me over and gets onto me. He kisses down my body. Slowly. I feel his breathe. Lower lower lower. Eventually he comes back up. Kisses me then gets off.
"Now go to sleep!" He says
I smile and roll over. Ooh he's something.