Ashs girlfriend

The next morning I woke up with Cals naked body against mine. I roll over on the small space we have on the couch. I kiss his nose then try and fall back asleep. It doesn't work. I notice I couldn't hear anyone. They must have gone out. I get up put cals tshirt on and walk into the kitchen diner. Lucy and Hollie are eating cereal.
"Oh hi guys" I say
"Hey" they all back
"Beth, we have a photoshoot today, we leave in about an hour. The clothes re provided so don't worry about looking beautiful" Lucy says
"Oh okay cool, well I'll shower then get some clothes on and we'll go" I say smiling walking back into the games room.
"Morning babe" cal croaks... Man his morning voice sexy as fuck.
"Hello lovely" I say back "I have a photoshoot so I'm going to shower then go, I think the boys are at the venue" I say kissing him.
"Ahh right well hurry in the shower then as need one too" he says rolling back over in bed.
I get out the shower and cal hops in. I notice cal had been in the shower room the whole time waiting and just smiled at him. I get dressed into track suits and put my hair in a bun. The girls have done the same. I shout to cal and we go.
We get there and there are a lot of people, flashing lights and CARA DELEVIGNE!!! What??? We were modelling with her??
"Hey dolls" I hear Jay j and turn and greet him with a hug. "Me and my team are ready to get you looking barbie like! Ready?" He asks, we all nod and follow.
Within the hour we were all done wearing top brand clothing. We stand next to cara and have our photos taken. It's a 90s theme and was so much fun. I get changed into spare Jeans and a floaty top and leave. Outside are loads of cameras calling our names..."HOLLIE BETH LUCY CARA"
I let fans have photos and signatures and hugged so many people all before getting into a taxi and being dropped off at Wembley where the boys were playing.
As we walk into the tour bus we all fall on the sofa.
"Well...that was.." Lucy starts
Hollie interrupts "amazing?"
"Id say so haha!" I say laughing. I look at the clock and it's 6pm. The boys would be full into the beginning of the show as they started early today so me and the girls go and get dinner. We order amazing things and get it all free. We all look at eachother..
The waiter comes over.
"Sorry who paid for this" I ask
"A band I think.. 5sos or something"
He says confused.
"Ahh right okay thank you" I reply smiling.
"The cheeky sods" Lucy laughs pouring another glass of wine for us all.
I toast
"Here's to us being in the best relationships, having the best job, now being friends with Cara, touring Europe, and all being friends throughout!! Cheers!" We all clink glasses and down it...(taking a sip was too mainstream)
The boys joined us about half an hour later. As Calum say next to me I put both hands around his face and kissed his chubby little lips.
"Thank you guys" I say.
"Anytime" ash says.
I notice the others don't say much and figure out why.
Michael and Hollie are giggling about pika pika or something and Lucy and Luke are snogging. I look at cal shrug my shoulders and kiss him. Ash again sits awkwardly when suddenly a smile comes on his face. A tall blonde girl walks in...absolutely stunning. Ash stands up and kisses her. This must be the new chick. We all say hi and she has a seat next to ash.
"Hi I'm Bryana" she says "nice to meet everyone!"
"Yeah this is the girl guys, she's only staying a few days before flying back out to America. We'll be in a hotel because it's easier and were not changing venues for a while" he announces
We all agree that thats a good idea and welcome her into the family. She fits in really well and thinks the world of the fandom. Whenever she looks at ash you can feel the love she has for him and it's amazing.
I notice cal staring at me.
"What's up?" He says
"Nothing just looking and admiring" I say back
"I am looking and admiring too... I'm just looking at you instead" he says sweetly kissing my shoulder.
We head back to the bus by 11 and all fall asleep straight away as the boys were knackered.
What were we to do tomorrow?