Australia

Finally, the day had arrived! We were finally flying off, as a family to see Calum's family.
Arriving at the airport at 3am with a baby was not easy at all. Me and Cal had argued about 10 million times this morning about a variety of things. He insisted he was going to drive because I'm too cranky in the morning! Noah slept the whole journey which meant he was probably going to be awake the whole 24 hour flight. We were stopping off half way but only for an hour then straight into the next flight.
By the time we got through customs an security Noah was hungry as so were me and Cal. Cal had paid for First Class so we had a lounge to go to. We hadn't seen many fans, probably because it was only 5am. We only had an hour until our flight and Noah was wide awake which wasn't a good sign.
By 6am we were boarding the plane and Noah had drifted off in Calum's arms. Our seats were lovely and we had lots o space for Noah to crawl about.

"Oh I really hope Noah sleeps soon!" I say giving him his 2nd bottle of the flight. We were 6 hours in and he had screamed a total of 3 hours so far. Calum relaxed most of the way, watching his films and left me to deal with Noah.
"Yeah it would be nice" he says uninterested.
I just roll my eyes at Cals oblivion to my hints. It's not going to take much to push me completely over the edge.

We finally land in the first airport, where we are stopping off. We have had to wait on the plane because fans have caused an issue in the main airport, therefore extra security has had to be called. I don't think I'll ever get used to this lifestyle, and it worries me a lot now we have a baby.
As we walk into the airport flashing lights and screams are surrounding me and Noah. Calum is trying to cover me up as I have covered Noah's eyes from the camera flashes.
After what feels like forever walking, we are finally put Into a secure room no fans can find.
"Well that was exciting" cal finally speaks up after us sitting in silence for 5 minutes.
"Yeah" I bluntly reply. My exhaustion has finally caught up with me and anger starts rushing through me.
"What's wrong now?" Calum asks moodily
"Don't act stupid Calum" I snap
"What the hell I have done?" He raises his voice and stands up.
"Oh come on, the flight? Leaving me to deal with Noah all on my own as you were clearly to pre occupied in your film"
"You didn't ask?"
"Do I have to ask you Calum? Really? Can you not see when your wife is exhausted?"
"Clearly not" he says before storming out.
It's going to be a long trip.....

----
We finally land in Australia. The longest flight in the world, and I only slept 4 hours. Calum and I spoke and he looked after Noah the majority of the next flight.
The airport yet again was full of girls, but no cameras this time, so we could stop and chat for a little while. Noah was fast asleep the whole time so we weren't in a rush either.

The car journey to the hotel was about 1hour long. When we arrived we were taken straight to our room. It was 10pm, which meant Noah would probably wake up for food, because of the time zone change, which meant I wouldn't be asleep for hours yet.
Calum ordered room service whilst I fed Noah, and by 1am, we were ready for bed.
"Thank you for coming Beth" cal said rolling over to look at me.
"What do you mean? I wouldn't of missed it for the world" I smile at him, kissing him softly on the nose.
"I love you so much" he says rolling onto me
"I love you more" I say kissing him.