Hollie and Michaels arrival <3

6 months after mine and Cals wedding it was soon to be Hollie and Michaels due date for their little baby. Everyone was getting excited and just waiting for that call to say she's gone into labour.  March was the month to be precise.

I woke up to Noah crying. He was soon to be one in May which was insane! Every morning started this way unfortunately. I picked him up and carried him downstairs where I put him on the floor to crawl/walk around whilst i sorted out his breakfast. Calum was on tour at the moment which was a shame because Hollie was so heavily expecting their child and Michael wasn't there. Luckily she had me and Lucy on stand by 24/7 in case, however they were only playing a few miles away.

I put the radio on so I had something to listen to instead of listening to Noah's moan for breakfast. My phone starts ringing and cals cute little face pops up. I haven't seen him for 2 weeks now and it was torture. Also Noah missed him alot, always saying dadda, I answer

"Good morning Lovely" i say smiling

"hi babe! hows everything?" he asks like always

"good! Noahs just walking about at the moment chewing everything in sight! When are you back? I cant stand this any longer!" I say switching the camera to Noah.

"this evening i should be back. Mikey thinks Hollie will go into labour today so hed prefer to be there" he says ramming toast in his mouth.

"okay the, speak later babe!" i say.

As soon as i hung up there was a loud banging on the door.

"Beth! It's Lucy open up! Hollies in labour" she screams

i run to the door where im greeted by Lucy panicking. I quickly grab my bag and a banana and grapes for noah as he hadn't had the chance to eat. I offer to drive because lucy was trying to sort dylan out.

"Who's called Mikey?" i say suddenly

"me! they're meeting us there!" Lucy says.

"BETH FUCKING DRIVE PLEASE" Hollie screams in my ear.

"okay hunny stick in there" i say pulling into the hospital.

Within half hour Hollie was in a birthing room. The boys hadn't arrived yet so me and Lucy took in turns to feed the children and Help Hollie which proved very difficult. Finally they arrived. Michael ran straight into the room and the boys were outside. Me and Lucy Went outside into the waiting room. I saw 3 very tired band members sitting leaning on each other. Cal sat with his back towards us so I sent Noah round to him walking. As soon as he saw him his body language changed completely and he picked him up, hugged him and turned to me.

"hey" he said

"Hi" I say before running round and hugging him. His warm body made me feel so safe, something I hadn't felt since he last left. He puts Noah down and kisses me straight away. His lips felt like home which is something I had also missed. I felt his muscular arms warp me and felt myself blush. I suddenly hear a loud scream and try and decide wether it was Michael or Hollie. It soon became apparent when one by one we were invited in to meet Charlie-May Clifford. She was an absolute sweetheart. Born at 7 pounds exactly at 11:07am she was welcomed by her family.

We all left and Let Hollie and MIchael to get to know their new baby girl. In the meanwhile we all went back to mine and calums. It was a very miserable day so we snuggled up on the sofas. ASh was on a giant bean bag, Lucy and Luke were on one half of the sofa and me and Cal were on the other half. I laid with my head on cals chest. I listened to every breathe he took and slighlty smiled because he was finally home and I was safe now however something didn't feel right.. The boys told us endless stories about tour. Like how Ashton chipped his tooth playing, and how Cal sung the wrong bit of a song and everyone laughed at him but Luke shouted at him after because he fucked up.

After our film had finished we called it a night and all headed to bed. Luke and Lucy left with Dylan and Ash left on his lonesome like always. As we got into bed me and Calum started talking..

"Beth?" he said

"what?" I said nervously.

"I need to tell you something but don't freak okay? I can explain it all" he said looking at me. I sit up and prepare for the worst. I know what he's going to say and my heart starts breaking and I feel myself getting angry.

"I know what you did Cal..." I say calmer than I thought.

"I'm sorry Beth honestly, I didn't mean too. There was nothing behind it I promise" He says grabbing me.

"Don't touch me Cal... Please" I say pulling my arm away from him and getting out of bed. I stand looking at him. Looking straight into his eyes, reading his every thought. His cute chubby cheeks and his beautifully shaped arms. I look away when I realise. I notice a tear slip from his eye and him wipe it off immediately. " I don't care about what the papers are going to say... All I care about is what I know is true, and that is that you did kiss that girl." I say catching my breathe as the words stumble out my mouth. I feel my voice cracking. He doesn't say a word. Just sits looking down crying. "I don't care for your apologise because to be honest Calum, I know who you are more than anyone else, and I know that you wouldn't do that out of choice, Someone told you to do that, and if its one of them boys Cal, I swear-"

"It wasn't Beth... It was a fan, that's all" He tries to explain.

"shh, I said I don't care about that! What i'm getting to is that I know who your heart belongs to and thats Me and Noah. You wouldn't cheat on someone who sits at home looking after your child while you're busy touring the world.. I love you Cal... Its up to you now, You're on your last chance.." I say before  walking out the door and downstairs because I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I walk into the kitchen and fall on the floor crying. I've never felt  pain like this. If Calum leaves, I have nothing, I cant go on without him, he's literally my other half. I feel a warm hand touch my shoulder. I turn round to see cal. I stand up to be engolfed in a hug. I just stand crying into his chest whilst he kisses the top of my head.

"Please don't leave me Cal" I say crying

"How am I meant to leave the love of my life?" he says kissing me.