Calum starts touring

So that night we all slept in a tent in the beach. At about half 7 in the morning we all set off to go home. Well I was staying with Calum for the day so I was going back to his. We would see the boys later anyway as they got to see the tour bus for the first time and I was going along too.
We got to Calum's and his parents were home. They asked about us being in a relationship yet (they were obsessed with us getting married one day) and we both replied no rolling our eyes at them. We went upstairs and put a film on. I changed out of my dress into Calum's greenday shirt and hopped into bed next to him. He starts talking
"Beth, I've been thinking, like, last night, everyone gets on with you really well and like I don't know but it would be kinda awesome if you could join us on the tour bus for the first couple of weeks? But only if you want like it's cool if you..."
I interrupt " why didn't you just say come on tour with us for the first couple of weeks you loser? And yes okay now stfu the films getting good"
"Sorry! Just didn't want to be to forward!" He says whispering nudging me laughing
"Yeah I get it now shhhh" I say kicking him under the duvet. He kicks me back and we turn out to have a huge tickle fight. After rolling about trying to get cal to stop tickling me, I find myself on top of him. I see him looking at my lips. My heart is excited but my heads telling me I should just get off and carry on with the film, but once again my heart over runs everything. I push my lips into his and he rolls me over so he's on me. I smile whilst kissing him.
"We shouldn't be doing this cal" I say still kissing him.
"We shouldn't do a lot of things" he says back. I pull away and can't stop smiling. I feel like such an idiot but I don't care infront of cal. I felt so much closer to him now(quite literally).
"Well that escalated quickly" cal giggles
"No one will know about that alright?" I say looking at him? "Promise me cal?"
"I promise, only if it happens more often" cal compromises.
"That I can't promise, we're just friends cal" I say. Secretly I loved sneaking around like this but I knew it was only for the worst. Our whole friendship could get ruined over this! How could I live with that? Knowing I could of prevented it, knowing I could of just not kissed him? I guess I'll think of it when it comes.
The film finishes and me and cal get ready to go to meet the boys at the tour bus place. I get my spare pair of jeans I keep at cals and tuck the greenday top into it.
The car journey was kind of awkward...
When we got there, I hugged each of the boys which was difficult because I didn't like them that much. I mean I loved Ashton I just wasn't sure on Luke and Michael quite yet.
We walked into the bus and it was so nice! They had a games room, kitchen, a bathroom and shower, 6 bunks, living area and music room. Plus a long corridor and other stuff. The boys all chose a bunk and I got what was left. I got the bunk under Calum's. Opposite Ashton. I really liked it and was so excited to start touring with them.
After we'd been to see the bus we decided to book a hotel as it was late and Calum had had a beer so he couldn't drive. We got into a taxi- which was tiny and I somehow ended up between Michael and Luke. After today they weren't too bad but I still would of preferred being rammed against Calum's muscly arms than Michaels. Calum sat opposite me biting his lip reading his phone. He did look kinda smoking fucking hot but I kept my cool and looked out the windows instead. When we got there it was past midnight and I was shattered. I Just wanted to go to my room and sleep for eternity but I soon found out the boys had only booked one room with only two single beds. Lovely. I bagsied a bed and Michael had the other whilst cal and luke slept on the floor. I fell asleep super quickly but was woken up by...
"You need to move up!"
"What? Calum wtf are you doing?" I whisper confused sort of happy though.
He's topless in his boxers.
"The floors too uncomfy- I figured we'd shared a bed loads before you wouldn't mind now" he says moving me over.
"It's a bit different now" I say trying to help him remember the last time we were in a bed.
"That's not a problem" he says slyly. Tuning over and putting his arm over my stomach. "We're just friends remember?" He says
"Yeah just friends cal, just friends" I say smiling, putting my hand over his.
What was he doing? Just friends? I call this friends with benefits? Maybe I was starting to like him? I mean who wouldn't like a famous dude who's in a band who looks and has muscles like Calum's? Okay off topic but serious right now, what do I do?