Death

WARNING SEX

Maddie POV

My shoes are really nice so, " Emma Me and The panthers are going to the seven!". I wanted to go see Proxy.

Emma POV

Since everyone left and my dad isnt coming home till, actually I dont know but Its somewhere by 2ish

Emma's Phone

Emma: Dad when are u coming home

Dad: Actually tomorrow I wont be at school business trip. Im boarding right now luv u bye

I smash my face into the pillow and scream. "Babe whats wrong" Jax says sitting down. "My dad left for a business trip even though he is probably searching for bubble butt" I say and everything is true. Jax jumped on my bed. I jumped on him. We gave eachother a look and started undressing. We knew what we were doing. Half way into sex i got a call. "Dont answer" Jax said. "Wasnt going...going... To" i said but a message played. "Hello is This is Emma alonso Please call us back. Something terrible has happen".

Jax POV

I wonder what happen but honstely I was a little busy.Emma moans really loud like really loud. When we were done Emma grabbed her phone. "Im going to call them". "Ok" I respond. "Ok, Thank you." Emma starts crying. "When is it, ok... Bye" Emma she said. Emma started sobbing. I got up. "Emma whats wrong?". "My dad he-" Emma grabbed me. I set Emma down and I laid down with her. She put her head on my chest and fell asleep. When she woke up and saw me. She held me really tight. "Its ok" I say "Lets get you a job. Emma cast a spell that made a $100 float on my face. "ok then" I say. "Im sorry just alot of things are going on" Emma says. Emma gets up and puts on her bra and thong and the rest of her clothes on and teleported somewhere. I was tired so i just laid in her bed until Andi came up stairs. "He- wow ok then" Andi says. I had a blaket over me so. "What do you want". " I was wondering were Emma was, did she just leave cause she isnt here with you. Were you have sex with yourself in Emma's bed?!" Andi said. Really Andi. "She teleported somewhere because her dad just died and she hasnt seen him in days" i say. Andi leaves to go find her.

Andi POV

Im stuck on the fact Emma had sex, Like I know her dad just died but... SEX I mean wow.

Andi's Phone

Andi: Do you wanna come over

Emma: sure

Andi: Im sorry about your dad

Emma: thx

Andi: I cant belivie you had sex

Emma: HOW DO U KNOW

Andi: I thought you were in your house

Emma: DONT TELL!

Andi: I wont
Andi: are u on ur way

Emma: yes

Emma POV

When I was driving I didnt notice until the last moment there was a man in the road I didnt hit the man but...