Mia does have the them

Emma POV
"I'm a Kanye not a witch"Mia says while grabbing a book. Probably just a Kanye thing. But the butterfly, what was that. "Why are you getting dressed?" Andi says. "I'm going to a show with Jax" I say while grabbing my jacket. "A sex show? Wow I didn't know you could do it" Andi and Mia laugh. "Ha ha bye" I say leaving. I don't know if I should say what happen. I mean he will be fine if I tell him. "Hey Jaxxy". "Hey so I heard they were fighting.". "Yea, but I'm hoping they would be fine" I say. Jax starts holding my hand. "Ok so when I was getting dressed one of the books fell of the shelf and there was a butterfly and I knew it wasn't Andi she was next to me but Mia. I don't know". "We can talk about this later" Jax says "so what show do you wanna see". We just got in the car from the long walk. "Well I'd rather be in the show"I say. Jax kisses me. "Ill find show" Jax says. I laugh.

Andi POV
Mia kept making books falling off shelves. "Will you stop that, ITS PISSING ME OFF" I yell "actually in going to the stores were everything is to expensive". "I'm staying here" Mia says. "I wasn't inviting you". I'll probably ask the Panthers. Once I left I heard Daniel go into our room. I am starting to think Mia has Emma's powers. Or it could be Kanye thing. But the butterfly's. Whatever. The panthers decided to come shopping. I'll probably just get Starbucks. Oh yea and Deigo was forced to come. "Oh my god Starbucks, I'm going there bye" I say. They are like barley any Starbucks where I live. No I'm joking there are tons.

2nd day

Emma POV
"Emma, Emma" Andi says. "Huh" I say getting up. "Mia is casting spells" Andi whispers "in her sleep". "And there are butterfly's". "We need to solve this later" I say. "Don't tell Jax because-" Andi cut me off. "Last time it was all you Em". "I think I noticed" I say "anyway wanna go to the stripe". Andi decides she wants to drive while I read Hexxy. "I think I found a transfer spell" I say "but we need like I little less power then the chosen one". "Maybe Jax can do it for you" Andi whispers. "Maybe, I should tell him" I said nervously. I opened the door and it hit Jax. "Oh Jaxxy, I'm sorry" I say trying to cast a spell "Damn it". "It's fine" Jax says. "Mia has my powers" I say. "She does" Jax says trying to go in. "Can you get them back" I say. "I can try" Jax walks in and Andi comes out. "I hope this works" Jax says walking in. Jax comes out 5min later "She passed out" Jax says "But I have your powers. We all walked in. Jax tried to transfer the powers. "Don't you have the Chosen ones power" I ask. Jax shrugs. Jax and I hold hands so the power might transfer. We all walk in the hotel room. I cast a spell. "Yay they work!" I hug Andi and Jax.

Jax POV
I was getting this weird feeling. Like I don't wanna love. I think I'm going to break up with Emma.