Yes No maybe so

Emma POV

Jax: I w- can't *Jax turns around*

Maddie gasps and kisses Diego. Andi gives them a nasty look saying not right now. I run up to Jax and kiss him, it felt like out first kiss. Well not really because we were about to have sex on our first kiss,  but you get the point.

Daniel: I'm going to go see the evil Kanye, I think I like her. See ya later

Jax: Emma, I love you

Jax and I teleport to his room and start making out. "I love you too" and of course we have sex. I was mad that Jax didn't say I will or yes or duh he said I w- can't. But I convinced him. When I was sleeping I didn't notice but my hand was out. Jax held my hand that sorta woke me up. "What" I say tiredly. "Nothing" Jax kisses my nose. In the middle of the night Jax stats holding my hands harder. The first Time I ignored it the 2nd time it didn't bother me but the 3rd time it hurt. So I yelled "JAXXXXXX WAKE UP". He wakes up and let's go of my hand. "You were crushing my bones" I say. "I'm sorry" Jax kisses my hand. "Are you ok?" he asks concerningly. "Yes" I kiss him. I turn to him and fall asleep. He wraps his arm round my waist and asks "Love is hard?". I smile and respond by saying "our love is hard but not anymore, right?". Jax jumps on top of me while kissing me and says "Right".

THE END

HEY GUYSSSS, THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK KEEP THIS BOOK BECAUSE I WILL UPDATE WITH INFO. I'm writing a book about Emma being forced to marry Jax when they turn 21. It's called When a billionaire finds love. I will soon be writing a book called Rumors and again a Jemma fanfiction. I will continue making other books. So please read my other books. Again THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK ONLY THIS BOOK SO PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND BYEEEEEEE