The Orb

Jax POV

"Liana?!" I say "what are you doing here" I say a little calmer. "I was hoping- Jake" Liana said firmly. I turned around. Jake casts a spell. Liana makes the orb right there. I teletransport to Emma. "Liana made the orb get Deigo" I went back. A few seconds later they were all here but Emma, even though Andi was there. "Where is Emma"I whisper to Andi. "She didn't come". Liana is taking power from the orb. Deigo freezes Liana but Liana breaks the ice. I cast a spell that stops her from moving but Jake can't close the orb. "Jake close the orb" I yell. "I can't that's why I needed Emma" Jake continues to try closing the orb but it's not working."Don't you dare" Liana says looking behind me. It was Emma. "I'm going to help" Emma says as she starts to cast a spell. "I will get rid of him" Liana says. "You wouldn't get rid of your son" Emma says. The spell she was forming was as big as the orb. The orb Emma formed blasted from her hands. The orb exploded. We all fell to the ground. All I could hear was a ringing. I could see Diego getting up to go find Maddie and the panthers. Jake was on top of Liana fighting with her. No magic. Just choking and kicking and the rest. "Emma!" I yell. Emma was in the corner. Her nose was bleeding. I ran over to her. She had a pulse and was breathing. "Are you ok" I yell over to Diego. He nods. "Em, are you ok" I shake Emma's shoulders a little. "What" Emma says quietly. "You were one day off" I say to Emma. She laughs a little. "Stop it hurts" Emma says "do I still have my powers". "I don't know you should try" I say as I cast a spell that heals her. She tries but barley anything happens. "Just wait till your powers come back a little" I say. Maddie heals herself and her friends. Maddie knocks Liana unconscious with a spell. Jake takes Liana back to the realm. "I'm going home come on panthers, proxy I need a new sweater" they all leave. "Andi, where's Andi" Emma says. Andi and Jessie come out of her room. "I took care of her" Andi says "her powers are crazy". Andi leaves. "I'm going to go"Emma was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist.

Emma POV
Jax lets go "do you wanna stay over" Jax grins. "I'm not really in the mood, like my bones are hurting and I-" Jax cuts me off. "No I mean you don't have a car and your powers aren't working, just to sleep". I nod. "When are you going to put Jessie in wind academy" I say as I walk upstairs. "Yea Jake can handle that".

Friday

Emma POV
"I don't think I'm going to school" I say. "No Em your going" Jax says as he casts a spell that puts my uniform on. "Come on" Jax says. "It's almost spring can I please get a day off" I say grabbing Jax's laptop. "I'll search for flights to Las Vegas". "For how many people" Jax asks me. "Huh maybe me, you, Andi, Diego, Maddie, and the panthers and maybe Mia and Danny"I say smiling. "Fine but you have to watch Jessie and call everyone, also what did You mean when you said you wouldn't get rid of your son." Jax says. "Liana says if I help you, she would get rid of you I love I won't have that happen" I say nervously. "Baby, that won't happen" Jax says leaving."Wait you forgot your jacket" I say throwing his leather Jacket. "Bye babe" I say. After he leaves someone knocks on the door. It was Jake. "Hey are you taking Jessie now" I say. "Not yet Emma I'll wait so Jax can say bye" Jake says "shouldn't you be at school?". "Yes but I'm looking for flights to Las Vegas" I say. "Ok your Jax's so I'm going to act like I don't care but can you get Jessie" Jake says as he walks in. When I get Jessie she is practicing spells with Hexxy. "Jessie how did you get Hexxy" I yell as I take the book. "Andi let my use it". "Hmmm ok well come down Jake is here" I say taking her downstairs. I went back upstairs in Jax's room. So I texted every one they said yes. So now we are going to Las Vegas for like 1 week. Finally a break. Mia is coming because Danny wants her to and I'll do let Mia come. Spring break is actually starting today but I wanted it to start now. My powers are still not working. Like there gone. They just might be.