Forever gone

Jax POV

What does he want now! "You never told me this" . "Cause we didnt need you here, Jake". Then Andi walks in. Emma uses her powers and Jax fights to but then Jake teletransports. "We need to go-" Emma cuts me off. "He already knows where I live". Damn I forgot that.

1 week later at Emma's apartment.

Emma POV

We named her Alexa. She looked like Jax. Jax put Alexa on the bed. "I sat down by Alexa. "She weighs like 1 pound" I say picking her up.

Jax POV

Emma went to the bathroom when Jake teletransported behind me. "Jake what do you want". Jake picks up the baby. I try to cast a spell on him but he knocked me out.

Jake POV

I need to be the choosen one. Ill have to warn them first. I need the choosons ones power to take her down.

Emma POV

I cast a spell but Jake reflets it. That takes an advanced amount of power. "Im the choosen one" Jake says as he make Alexa dissaper. Jake teletransported away. I collaspe to the ground. "Alexa!" I start sobbing. Jax wakes up. "Em- Emma what happen, where is Alexa?". "Sh- she dissapered!" I start crying. Jax holds me and he starts crying. It was 2 people in a room sobbing because we lost out child.

Andi POV

It has been 1 week Since Emma give birth. Alexa looks alot like Jax. But Anyway I saw Emma today but she is going home now so I left. Jax was taking her. I miss having a boyfriend. But Im over Philp. Anyway Emma must have a brother or something. Then Emma called me. "Hey Emma stop whats wrong... Ok Im coming over, ok ok bye". Emma was crying saying come over Jake Alexa is gone and Sh*t. When I got to her house Jax was on Emma's bed. I think he was sleeping. Emma pulled my inside and explained everything.
"Emma Im sorry, what can I do". Emma was so sad and mad. I need to talk to Jake. Because of my stalkish life I have Jakes number. " Emma Ill be right back". So i lock myself in the bathroom and call Jake.

Conversation POV

Andi: Jake, I need you to meet me at the school now.

Jake: Why

Just meet me there

Fine I am there

Uh Ill be there soon