Flight

Jax POV

So I'm driving home when Emma calls me. "Hey Em"I say. "Jax I think I lost my powers" Emma says. "Emma you have to give it a while". "Fine. I found a flight for 1 week, it starts tomorrow." Emma says happily. "That's great babe" I pull up into the drive way. I hang up and walk inside. Jake and Jessie were playing Sorry. Emma was walking down the stairs when she tripped. I caught her. Emma's eyes were closed. I kissed her nose and she opened her eyes and giggled. "Your so cute" I say. She giggles more. I put her down. "Hello Jax , Jessie is going to school now" Jake says as he pats her back. "Jessie I'm going to miss you" I say as a hug her. "But it's probably better there than here" I say. "I can't wait to go" Jessie jumps up and down. I hug Jessie.

Emma POV

"Bye Jessie, I'm going to miss you" I say as I hug her. "I'll miss you to" Jessie says. I sit down and watch. Jessie and Jax were talking for awhile then started playing Sorry with Jake. They were so happy. They were a family again. I would do anything for that.
Andi POV

So I'm packing my bag for Las Vegas. We are all meeting at the airport. I don't know why Mia is going but Las Vegas! I grab my fake ID cause when you go to Vegas you need that. I know I seem like a good girl but that's Emma's job. Emma doesn't like me having one but I only use my for gambling.

Diego POV

I finished packing but then Maddie texted me that she is going die which usually means that she can't pick a skirt. I drive over and she is freaking out. "Why do you have 3 luggages" . "This is just shoes and make up, I need to pick clothes" Maddie says picking up dresses. "Ok so you can only take 2 bags" I say. Maddie stomps. "How about you put you shoes in your makeup bag" I say opening one of her luggages. The makeup was over flowing. "Maddie, this is just wrong" I say looking at all the makeup. "But I need makeup to-" I cut Mad off by kissing her. "You don't need makeup to look beautiful" I say. She smiles. "But I really like this lipstick!" Maddie says ruining the moment. "Ok this is what we are doing you will take half you shoes and makeup and that will go in one bag!" I say. "Fine, but stay here I need to choose skirts" Maddie says running into her closet.

Jax POV

Jessie and Jake left a few minuets ago. Emma was stuck on Instagram while I was cleaning up from yesterday. "Hey Emma can you help". "Sure" Emma tries to cast a spell. "Why don't you just cast a spell" Emma says. I nod and cast a spell. "Can you drive me home" Emma says smiling. "Come on" I say opening the door.

Conversation POV

Emma: so are you exited?
Jax: totally I can't wait to get drunk
Emma: really Jax?!
Jax: I'm jokin' Em it's fine
Emma: you better be
Jax: what time is the flight?
Emma: 12, we are all meeting there
Jax: Em, can I call you babe?
Emma: go ahead. I love you bye

Emma POV
I kiss Jax for awhile before I leave. When I get inside I keep trying to casts spells. Non of them were working though. I mean like nothing, not even a spark. Ill just wait, maybe it'll come to me. Ill just pack for awhile. When I'm I take off my jacket a note was inside of it. "I have your powers". It didn't say from who but my powers are actually gone. I'm not going to tell anyone, I don't wanna have everybody caring right now. Just wanna enjoy Las Vegas. But who stole my powers. I might tell Andi, she has Hexxy.

Saturday

Emma POV

Jax, Andi, The panthers and I are waiting for the rest. Jax had his arm around me while we were waiting. "I need to go talk to Andi" I say. Jax removes his arm.

Conversation POV

Emma: Hi Andi
Andi: hey (Andi grabs her phone)
Emma: What I'm about to tell you your not going to tell anyone?
Andi: I won't
Emma: I found a note in my jacket it says that someone has my powers
Andi: you have to tell Jax
Emma: No not yet
Andi: fine

Emma POV
I walked back to Jax and when I turned around Maddie had only 2 bags. "Wow only 2" Andi says. "Diego made me" Maddie says as she stomps inside. Diego follows. "What a couple" Jax says. I smiled. Danny looked really happy with Mia. Ugh. "Jaxxy can you hold my bag for a sec" I say while I give him my purse. I needed to get my shoes off.

Jax POV
When she gave my heart bag a note fell out. Once I picked it up I flipped it over. It says I have your powers. "Emma what is this".