Take it or lose it

Emma POV

I decided to go with Andi and Diego to get a huge chocolate bar to forget about Jax. I just need to stop thinking about him. No I can't. Daniel and Mia saw us and followed. "Hey guys" Daniel says. Mia put her arm around Daniels. I look away. Maddie followed us. Then the panthers. Jax wasn't there. I wonder were he is.

Mia POV

Emma is so jealous and she lost Jax. This is perfect. I wonder if I should tell Daniel. No I will, he should know that what I'm going to do isn't because I don't love him. "Hey Daniel can you come here, so-" I explained everything to him. Daniel was fine with it.

12:00 AM

No one POV

Mia shook Emma awake. "Guess what" Mia whispers. Emma glaced at Mia and says "what". "I have a spell on Jax that's why he broke up with you" Mia says. Emma gets up. "Fix it!" mema yells. "Ok tomorrow morning" Mia smirks. Emma went back to bed but just lied there awake thinking about Jax.

9:00 AM

Emma POV

I was still in bed hiding. When I got up I brought everyone in the room. But I didn't bring Sohpie and Katie. Diego and Maddie were standing the corner holding hands. Daniel and Andi were talking And Mia was with me. "Tell me how to reverse the spell" I yell. "Fine fine true loves kiss not make out session" Mia grins. I hate her. "Ok, Jax close your eyes" I tell Jax. I know he wouldn't like it if I did. Daniel grinned and looked at Mia. I kissed Jax but it didn't work. I kissed him again for a little longer. "Can you stop Emma" Jax pushes me away. Mia looks at Daniel and Daniel smiles. "This is how you do it" Mia wraps her arm around her neck and kisses him. Jax puts his hand on his waist. And suddenly Jax backs away. "What the hell happen" Jax says "I was in limbo".

No one POV
Emma was about to cry but she didn't. "You love Mia" Emma says to Jax. "What are you talking about IVE BEEN IN LIMBO" Jax yells. "True loves kiss Mia kissed you, and now the spell is gone" Emma looks at Jax "I don't know whats happening Andi help me put here" Jax asks Andi. Andi explains everything while Mia smirked. "Emma I was under a spell do you think I would do this after what we have been threw and what we have done" Jax says to Emma. "I-I don't know what to think" Emma says.

Conversation POV

Jax: Ill make it simple for you Em, I can stay here in Las Vegas and yea school about that I'm a wizard I don't need a job because like you said I can't get money like this*Jax casts a money spell* and ill never have to see you and you don't have to deal my life problems or our relationship because no matter what you never seem to trust me or I could come with you and we can see each both we every day at school or my our houses or apartment and we would never be able to have a normal life because we would always have our magic problems! Emma I want you to choose stay here or go with you.

Emma: I want you to...

VERY IMPORTANT

HEY GUYS. CLIFF HANGER AND IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT AFTER THIS LAS VEGAS CHAPTER I WILL HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MY NEXT CHAPTERS SO AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BE TAKING A BREAK BUT I WILL BE WRITING IN MY OTHER BOOKS SO IM SORRY PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS PLEASE AND BYE