Am I breathing?

Jax POV

Jax's Phone

Jax: Emma where are you
I wanna teleport but that would be rude
Emma
Emma!
EMMA

I dont know if i should teleport to Emma. I'll wait a little.

Deigo POV

"Hey Maddie, do you wanna eat something?". "No, just came to see you" Maddie says. She doesnt have much to do but shop so she comes here alot. "Have you gone to the mall lately?" i say. "On the way here". "Anyway our one week anniversary is coming up!" Emma exclaims. She loves anniversarys, partys, reunions, anything she can dress up in so school too. But I knew This was going to happen so I made reservations at This resturant. "I made reservations". I know Its 1 week but she wants what she wants."Great  thanks Proxy!".

Andi's Phone

Andi: Have u seen Emma she hasnt made it to my house

Jax: She wont answer my texts

What do u think is up

Should i teleport to her

What if she is having sex with Daniel :-P

I havent even seen. Daniel at school so shut the f*ck up.

Whatever you should go find her i cant do anything about it so...

Ill go look bye

Bye

Jax POV

Im really worried about Emma. What if she really is having sex with someone. Ill just teleport to her. She probably is fine. When i teleported to her she was under a car. "EMMA!". "Emma say something!". She wasnt saying anything. She wasnt breathing either. And there wasnt a pulse.
"Holy Sh*t What happen!" Andi said. "How Did you get here?". "Maddie teleported me, Is Emma ok?!". "She doesnt have a pluse". "Cant you do a spell?!" Andi yells. "It would kill me and i dont have that type of magic so she would still be dead". Suddenly Emma starts coughing. "I... Get...car...off...me". "Andi help me" I said. While pushing the car I could hear Emma breathing finally. "Damn" Emma says.

Emma POV

How did I come back to life because Well I swear I was dead.
"The... Man". The Man in the road. Did I piss someone off. I am the most powerfulest witch in the world. It could be anyone. Andi and Jax were talking but I couldnt understand. Jax starts crying. Andi is tearing. But Thats because Jax says something. "He's out to get her" Jax says. " Who...is out..to get me?" I said I think?

POV Conversation

Jax: No one *Jax casts a spell for something*

Andi: Tell her

Jax: no

Andi: TELL HER

Emma:Please

Jax:No *Jax casts a spell the heals my outside injurys*

Emma: Fine

Andi: By the time you are going to tell her EMMA IS GOING TO BE DEAD

Emma: What?

Jax: ANDI SHUT UP, Nothing Emma

Emma: *Emma grabs Jax's Leather Jacket* Tell. ME *Emma lets go of Jacket

Andi: shnap

Jax: ok I will but not now

Andi POV

Jake has lost his mind thinking he could do that. But he has another thing coming.