Take it or lose it 2

Conversation POV
Emma: I want you to stay here if you wouldn't even stay because of your friends and family or because you love me! Maybe you should stay here.
Jax: fine I will (Jax rips airplane ticket)
Emma: I just can't- (Emma runs out)
Andi: Maddie Diego help me out (they leave)

Mia smiles and kisses Daniel. Jax casts a spell that freezes Mia

Jax: my life is over (Jax leaves)

No one POV
Jax was walking down the hallway when he saw Emma. When Jax past Emma he hit shoulder on shoulder. Emma tried to follow Jax but he kept walking. Emma eventually stopped. "Why would you say that" Andi asks Emma. "I was hoping he would stay"Emma responds. "Emma it ok" Diego says. "If he doesn't want you he doesn't deserve you" Maddie said. Emma got madder and madder. Jax was still at then end if the hall. "No Jax we have been threw to much and have done to much for you to walk away like this!" Emma yells. "Well it not your choice" Jax transports some were. "Do you guys wanna go" Andi asked. "Ill teleport the panthers and Proxy" Maddie leaves. The panthers and proxy are now in Maddies house. "Lets go see Mia" Emma walks into the room. "Emma help me out" Daniel asks. "Ok" Emma casts a spell that gives Mia a mustache. "Andi do you have your stuff" Andi nods.

Later that night
Emma POV
I still can't believe Jax left. I wanna see him but he isn't coming back. Mia got out of the ice and Danny and Mia are not in Las Vegas anymore but the thought of Jax being go me is killing me. I have a picture of Jax on my nightstand. I looked at it all night. I was hoping he wouldn't leave.

Jax POV
I was in the bar with these 2 girl a hoping one of them was Emma. I didn't know she would want me to leave. I thought she would be happy. I guess I was wrong. "But you over this girl right" One of the girls I was talking said. "Yea but I have to go" I ran out of the bar. I just couldn't do it.

When school starts

Emma POV
Jax still hasn't come back. Our teacher was doing attendance and Jax wasn't there. "How are you holding up" Andi asks me. "Im doing ok" I wasn't. I wish Jax would cave and come back. Im not going to cave. I can do this. Daniel came back to school and we all acted like nothing happen. It was like the first day of high school and Jax was gone so it was exactly like the first day. "So are you still the nice school jock" I ask Daniel after class. "Well me and Mis aren't working out and Mia was sent to the magic realm" Daniel says "I'm sorry the way I acted I was such a-" I cut him off. "I get it" I put away my books. "Uh do you want to go out with me?" Daniel asks.

IMPORTANT

OK SO I ACTUALLY HAVE A LITTLE MORE IDEAS FOR THE REST OF THE JAX LEAVING THING SO I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I WILL NEED TO TAKE A BREAK BUT SO FAR IM DOING OK