Family 2

Andi POV

"Liana what are you doing here?!". "Yes and I will go see Jax but you wont tell him that-" I cut off Liana. "That your an Evil witch" I said. "Yes I am, and Im going to tell you my plan. I will open the orb and take the powers or previous witches then I will have enough power to take over". "Why are you telling me this" I ask Liana. "I dont know?" Liana responds. What the hell. Why would she tell her plan. "But If you tell Jax I will put you in the orb" Liana yells. I nod and leave then I turn around to get my bag and she is gone. What the hell. Still, jokes on her I told Jax she is an evil witch.

Jax POV

Im about to go look for Jessie but I teletransported Emma. She was on her bed eating. Depression. "Hey Emma, Hey Emma... Emma". She wasnt answering so I tapped her on the shoulder. "SH*T" Emma as she turns around her hair whips me in the face. "Jax stop doing that!". "Ok but I have Important news, My Mom is alive and-" Emma cuts me off. "Your mom is alive!" Emma squeals.

Conversation POV

Jax: Emma wait she is an evil witch

Emma: But didnt your dad say she was human?

I havent talked to him, but Andi has video proof.
Anyway I have Sister.

A sister!? Jax thats amazing! You should go try to find her

I am. Ill text you when I find her.

Im going to see Jake first. I dont understand what is going on at all. But when I got home Andi was talking to Jake

Conversation POV

Andi, Jax, Jake

Andi: Yea she was talking to me. Right after I showed Jax the video

Jake: Why Did she tell you that?

I dont know! But how did Jax not know about the fight.

He was at school. I wiped his memory of Jessie and Liana.

Well he knows now. Ok but what about the orb spell

With the orb spell she gets enough power to over throw the realm. She would be the master of the realm but the orb spell is in my spell book. And no one knows where my book is.

Ok, oh 1 more thing Jax knows she is an Evil witch but she doesnt know that Jax knows.

That's perfect, But I need Emma's powers to defet Liana.

Why don't have Emma help you?

I could do that but do you actually think she would say yes.

Ah hell yea she would!

Ok, I need you do get Emma to help. Ill Get Jax.

Lets do this ( Andi is about to leave when-)

Jax: Oh hey Andi

Jax your here?

Jax: No I wondered into my own house!

How much did you hear?

Jax: Everything, You need help.

Yes we do, Jax

Jax: I was about to go look for Jessie

Ok she is in an apartment with a clone of you

Jax: Why me!

Because I wanted to. now just go teletransport

Now I'm going to go see Emma (Andi Leaves)

Jax POV

At least now I know the Plan. I teletransport to Jessie I was behind this old couch. My clone Jax 2 turned around and tapped Jessie. She turned around "Ok you made another clone, can you teach me that!"."No Jessie Im the real Jax". "Really?!" Jessie yells. "Yea". Jessie hugs me. I cant belivie she is here, real, alive. I might get my family back, but my mom wont be there.