Wanting Demma

WARNING SEX (+ details because a friend asked)

Conversation POV

Andi: Emma you need to help Jake

Emma: I don't even know the spell

Andi: Then look at Jakes spell book!

Emma: Ok ill do it

Andi: Come on let's go to Jakes, you need to practice. 

Emma: Practice me as*! I don't need to do that.

Andi: Come on Jax found Jessie 

Andi POV

I actually wasn't sure about that but I bet he did. Emma got in my car and we drove to Jax's. Turns out Jax did find Jessie. Emma was so exited. "Jessie This is Emma, my girlfriend and Andi the spy master" Jax says and Andi laughs. "Ooo your girlfriend, are you a witch too?" Jessie said exitedly. Emma hesatated. "Cool you are". Emma looked at Jax and he just looked at Emma. They just looked at eachother. Jessie walks next to me. "What are they doing?" Jessie asks me. I shruge. What are they doing. They just stared at each other. Jessie went up to her room and I stood there. I snapped my fingers in front of there faces. "Jessie left my god" I said leaving.

Jax POV

Jake left to go to the realm to practice. Jake is taking this really serious. I don't need to practice or want to. Jake hasn't seen Jessie yet but he will soon. I'm not sure if Emma is 100% on the plan but honestly I just need to freeze Liana and Jake can do the rest. Emma walks up to me and smiles. " We can't Jessie is here" I say nervously. I feel like I'm changing Emma. I probably am but we love each other.  What are we supposed to do, make out for an 1 hour.  " Lock the door" Emma says pulling me upstairs. Emma starts undressing as I lock the door. I kiss her up and down her stomach.

Emma POV

Jax starting kissing my neck. I was quietly moaning. When we actually starting have sex I kept trying to cover my mouth but it felt so good. I was messing up the sheets and grabbing anything I could, and now we always remembered to wear a condom. He grabbed my breast. That's when I started moaning louder.

Daniel POV

I'm trying to get over Emma. I really am. That's why haven't seen any of my friends. Just Mia. I really like Mia but I miss Emma. Mia and I are a couple but I want Emma back.  It was Monday and Emma was riding Jax's dirt bike. I groan. Mia doesn't go to this school so I guess I can go see diego.

Maddie POV

Diego and I haven't seen each other lately. But we have texted. I was going to go see him but I ran into the panthers. "Sophia move I'm going to go see Diego" I yell. "Maddie you haven't spent anytime with us lately" Katie said. " I'm sorry, how about after school we go to the mall" I said smiling. Then I went to see Proxy. "Hey mads did you here what Daniel said" Diego says. "Ah no I've been over there". "Well, Daniel wants Emma back" Diego exclaimed. "Ok then Gigi" I said. "Hey Gigi heard it so". 

Conversation POV

Jax: Hey Emma

Emma: Hey Jax, where did you put Jessie

Jax: She is at home but with Jax 2

Emma: That's how you label them, wow

Jax: Anyway I have the spell book. We need to see how strong our magic is. 

Emma: Jax I don't want to do this

Jax: I don't want to either but we need to do this

Emma: we don't need to

Jax: Emma the whole realm is at risk.

Emma: But if I have you ill be ok

Jax: I know it I,trying to help other witches and wizards.

Emma: Jax I've been threw a lot like losing my parents my daughter

Jax: ok I thought I lost my mom turns out she is an evil with and my dad who is never LIKE he is dead-

Emma: YEA but you have Jessie! Jax your not alone I am. So no I'm not going to help you with this!!! 

Emma POV

I can't risk my life again. Like in the car crash I don't know how I came back but it's probably not going to happen again. Jax storms away. I hope he isn't mad. Who am I kidding, he is pissed! Then Daniel comes up to me. "Hey what just happen" Daniel says looking back a Jax. "He is made about some magic sh*t" I say looking a Daniel. Jax looked back at me then went behind the corner and left. "Emma, I miss you".