Family?

IT IS AFTER SCHOOL ON SUNDAY

Conversation POV

Jake
Andi

Andi: Why did you do that

Jake: What make the baby dissaper. Because I need to be the chooson one.

Why?!

Because Jax's mother is alive.

What! Why doesnt he know!

Because she is an evil witch. She wants to take over the realm

Yea sure ok

*Jake gives a glare*

Ok then Its true. What do you need

I need Emma's powers. But just for a while.

She would never

Thats the problem.

So why did you take there baby

Without the baby she will be depressed so I can take her powers while She is sleeping.

Ok thats a Fine plan but you know Jax hates you. You should tell him.

No he wont belivie me.

Do you have proof like video

Actually I do

Then show that.

Its harder than you think

Should I tell Emma

No! She cant know Im stealing her powers.

I dont like this

I will mine wipe you!

Ok sorry

Andi POV

Wow. His mom is alive. So I got Gigi to hack into Jakes phone so she got the the video sent it to me then I deleted it off Gigi's phone. Then I went to Emma's house. "Hey where is Jax?". "He just left, why?" Emma asked. "I just need to show him something". I left. Right when I got there he left. And he lives so far away. I groan. Finally at Jax's house. "Jax I need to show you something" I say walking in. "Yea sure come in" Jax says sarcastcley. ( Some one tell me how to spell sarcastcley please). "Your mom is alive" I say smiling. "What she is?!". "Yea but Its not what you think" I say as my smile fades away. I show him the video.

Jax POV

Its my mom, Fighting Jake."IM TAKING OVER THE REALM!" My Mom screams. "NO YOU CANT" Jake yells pushing her down. But who is recording it. Then Suddenly "Hi Im Jessie, Im your sister. Ill be hiding". That just made it easier. "JESSIE NO" My mom screamed then she shot Jessie because the camura fell. "Yo Jax Im sorry" Andi said. "Do you think I can teletransport to Jessie?"

Andi POV

Jax asked looking at me. Ah hell no! But Im not going to say that. "You would have to ask Emma to go with you... sh*t" Emma and the power thing. I forgot. "What?" Jax question me. "Ok you cant tell but Jake needs Emma's powers to defet Liana". I say Liana. "No, he can take mine" Jax says looking at me. "He needs the choosen ones power. You need to let him do this" I say grabbing Jaxs arm. "Anyway I need to go to bed so bye" I said as I leave. I look back in the window. Jax hands were on his forhead groaning. I feel sorta bad. But when I get home my Mom and dad werent there. Liana was. "So you thought you could tell Jax that?"