Chapter 14- Strong

*Sierra's POV*

It's been a week since all this.... shit happened. The physical pain has stopped but definitely not the emotional pain.

I can't face Niall. I'm still too scared. I know that he would try hugging me; I just can't deal with anyone randomly touching me anymore... even if it is Niall.

Sadly, from all this happening, I actually wrote a new song. Well, part of a song. I don't think I'm going to ever release it. It would be too hard to perform at concerts.

We have a week off from tour so I'm just sitting around at home. Not wanting to go to school. Or anywhere for that matter.

I head downstairs, realizing no one is home. Sitting down on the couch, I turn the TV on. South Park is on so I just keep it... maybe it'll cheer me up.

After a few episodes, I hear a random knock at the front door. I jump about eight feet in the air, trying to get enough courage to answer it.
Eventually I do and open the door to see a crying Niall.

"Babe... I've missed you so much." He says crying even more.
I lightly grab his hand, starting to cry myself and lead him inside. I take him up to my room then we sit on my bed.

"Niall, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that he was gonna do that. It's all my fault." I cry, digging my face into his chest. "Please don't leave me."

"It's not your fault baby. At all. So don't say that. I need to tell you something." Niall says.

I try my best to look at him but I can't look him in the eyes. He softly touches my shoulder, making me flinch.
Tears kept going down his face but he didn't say anything. Slowly and carefully, he led his hand up to my cheek. I start shaking at the feeling. He notices, eyeing me up and down.

"Princess, don't be scared, please. I would never ever ever hurt you. I promise. I love you." He says as he stops crying.

"I love you too, Niall." I smile starting to calm down.

We both giggle as he starts to lean in a little.
"Um... can I kiss you?" He asks.

This would be the first time that we'd kiss in private. Every other kiss was all for publicity so I never really thought of it as being real.

I nod, weirdly getting nervous. He leans in and softly places his lips on mine. I start to kiss back then Niall lays down. With our lips still connected, I climb on top of him.

We continue this for a couple minutes then stop and just cuddle.
"I could never be without you anymore Sierra. I love you so much." Niall says smiling down at me. He kisses my forehead, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you so much too Niall. I never want to be without you either."

He turns a little and starts to play with my hair.
Then all of a sudden, he grabs my hand and starts to quietly sing, "My hands, your hands. Tied up like two ships. Drifting, weightless. Waves trying to break it. I'd do anything to save it. Why is it so hard to say it?"

I smile watching his lips move to the song. He skips a verse and goes right to the chorus.

"I'm sorry if I say, 'I need you'. But I can't care. I'm not scared of love. Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong, that you make me strong?"

I lay my head on his chest happy as ever. Maybe all I needed was to see Niall.

He's the one that makes me strong.