Chapter 8- First Concert

*Alice's POV*

"I can't believe the news I'm hearing. This is so cool. Seth is the new stage crew director?!" I ask in disbelief. Sierra nods her head smiling. Wow. This is crazy.

If you're wondering why I'm so shocked.... it's because Caycee's older sister has always been the cling-on girlfriend type. I'm surprised that she would let him go on tour with lots of girls. Not knowing what he's doing at all times. She calls him every hour an a half; it's really kinda... well... just sad. Like... does she really not trust him that much?

Anyway. I look through outfits to wear for the very first gig as Everlasting Summer. My first show too; it's going to be really fun and very special to me. This is so hard to pick an outfit to wear. I'm so bad at these type of things.

Sierra gets two different outfits and asks which one she should wear for tonight. They're both amazing. One has a crop top that says, "Nice Hair" on it. That goes with a red jacket, Converse and some jean shorts. The other one is a black sparkly anchor tank top with white jean shorts and black Vans. I tell her to wear the anchor outfit so she does.

"Ugh. I can't find any outfits that I like!" I whine to Sierra. She laughs and says, "What about this one?" I look over to see a purple tank top that says, "La La Land" on it with jean shorts and pink and black Jordans. "Jordans? I don't play basketball like you, Sierra." I laugh. She giggles and says, "Aha. These are actually the shoes I wear for b-ball too."

We laugh then Sierra sits down to get her hair and makeup done. It's already 11:30 am. Which means we're about to go do the VIP. I sit in the chair to get my makeup and hair done. I look back over at the clothes rack then..... I find the perfect outfit.

It's a black tank top with the yellow batman symbol, from Hot Topic. One of my favorite stores. Then, under that I would wear a white and black ban-duo with American Eagle skinny jeans and black glitter Converse. Perfect. I quickly get up and get the outfit.

Sierra is already done with her makeup so they move on to her hair. My makeup lady comes in and quickly, but nicely does my makeup. I look over and see that Sierra is just doing a simple bun. She's been rocking those a lot lately. It's just her style now; I like it.

Me on the other hand, I've been rocking the whole bump it hair. My hair dresser straightens my hair then bumps the front of it. So cute with my outfit.

*Sierra's POV*

We do some final vocal warm-ups and go to the VIP sound check. Since we aren't going out to the stage like we will later, I grab my skateboard and skate out on stage. But, later, we will pop up from under the stage. Should be interesting considering I've never done it before. After the VIP we're practicing it though.

Alice follows on her skateboard then we hear a couple screams from young fans.

We look out and see about 8 preteen fans with a few moms in this parent section. Parents get in for free if they have a preteen or younger.

Then... we see like 12 snobby looking people in the back. "What the heck?! There are a lot of people in the back that are our age and like 8 preteens in the front. Why are there like 20 year olds in the back?" Alice says to me but only people on the stage can hear us.

I shrug then out of the corner of my eye, I see Taylor Swift. Oh. This explains a lot. "They're all with Taylor for her birthday." I explain as I tune my guitar and act like we're talking about tuning it and not about Taylor.

Her jaw drops and I laugh at her. "Why would she want to watch our show?!" Alice freaks out. "I don't know. But... Calm down. Let's just get this over with. I need to talk to you!"