Chapter 7- Tour Life

*Niall's POV ~4 Weeks Later*

I wake up in a hotel room with Paul shaking me. "What?" I ask confused. "It's time to get up! You have a show today!" Paul explains and I groan. I've been soo tired lately. I forgot how much sleep you get when your on tour. Barely 5 hours every night.

I get my phone and see that it's only 5:30 am. I see that I have a message so as I get changed I ask Siri to read it to me. "One message from Sierra: Hey, Ni! Is u busy or nah?" I start cracking up laughing when I hear that. "Would you like to reply?" Siri asks and I say yes.

"I'm not busy. And isn't ur first concert tonight?" It sends then I'm done getting ready. I wait for her to reply as I walk into the bathroom. Harry walks into the bathroom while I'm brushing my teeth.

"Ughhh. Why can't we wake up at 11?" Harry groans. I chuckle at him then my phone dings. "Who are you talking to? Your girlfriend?" Harry says in a weird voice. Just as he says that... Taylor calls him.

I burst out laughing when Harry rolls his eyes. "Aww. Does Harry's fake girlfriend have trust issues?" I say in a baby voice. I leave the bathroom and Harry answers the call. My phone dings again so I click on my messages.

One message from Sierra and another from Paul. I click on Sierra's first and it says, "Yeah, the concerts tonight! I'm so stoked and Alice is really nervous. Then tomorrow we're goin to be in the states! Where r u now?"
"Cool. Where is ur first concert in the states? And we're playing at Star of the Desert Arena in Primm, Nevada tonight." I answer then look at what Paul sent me.

It's the rest of the tour dates. Tomorrow night we're playing at Hollywood Bowl in Hollywood, California. "Thanks." I answer Paul with.

"Cool. We're playing at Staples Center in LA." I read. Wait a second.... we're both going to be in California! Hopefully it's near each other!

"Whoa! I'm going to be in Cali tomorrow night too!" I send to Sierra.
"Really?! Where r u playing tomorrow?" Sierra instantly replies.
I tell her where it is and she sends me, "That's only 13 minutes away from each other! I know this coz I'm playing there the night after I'm playing at Staples Center... Not coz Im weird and just know that. Haha."

This can't really be happening. I might be able to see my touring, fake, girlfriend after not seeing her for like 2 months.
"What hotel r u staying at?" I ask her.

Harry walks out of the bathroom still on the phone with Taylor. "Oh, okay....... uh-huh........ Okay, I'll see you then. bye." Harry says then quickly hangs up.
"What was that all about?" I ask waiting for Sierra to reply.

"Taylor just said that she's recording in LA tomorrow. She found out that we're playing at Hollywood Bowl. Now she wants to see me and you guys. But... you want to know what she said?!" Harry says/asks kinda mad.
"What did she say?" I ask, not knowing if I really want to know or not.

"Taylor's going to see Everlasting Summer at the Staples Center. She bought 12 backstage passes for her and her friends. She paid about $3,000 for them when she's just going to be able to get probably 5 pictures with Alice and Sierra. She paid that much money and she could've just asked to hang out with them and they probably would've said yes." Harry says.
My jaw drops and I say, "Whoa! That's a lot of money just for that! And I doubt that her friends are even going to give her a penny for their ticket."

Harry nods in agreement with me. My phone dings and I read the message Sierra sent me. "We're staying at The London West Hollywood hotel. Lol. " "Oh, wow! That's so cool! Guess what?!" I send really excited.

We're staying at the same hotel. I can finally see Sierra for a while and not just for like 2 hours now. Yay! This is going to be sooo much fun! I have so much to catch up with her about.