Chapter 6- What Happened!?

*Colleen's POV*

Once I saw that girl push Sierra down and start to hit her, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All of a sudden, I hear Niall screaming and yelling on Brina's phone.

Oh my gosh!! This has never happened before; I don't know what to do! Alice and Brina start crying as I go to the court and Ryan stays with them.

As I get closer and closer to her, the blood on the floor becomes more vivid. Paramedics run over to her and we rush her to the hospital in an ambulance. Ryan, Brina, and Alice go to the hospital too. The game was called to be rescheduled after we got Sierra safely into the ambulance.

I stay on the phone with Ryan while we drive to the hospital with them following us. I can barley hear Ryan talking with Alice and Brina being so loud. I look back at Sierra.. still passed out. All of a sudden, her eyes flutter open.

"Sierra! How are you feeling?" I ask then hear Ryan, Alice, Brina, and Niall yelling on the other end of my phone. "Eh... I've been better." She groans. I chuckle at how she seems to always be able to joke about anything. No matter how bad, she always puts a smile on my face.

We pull up to the hospital and rush inside. Brina is already off of the FaceTime with Niall but the poor guy doesn't know what's happening. I guess he'll have to find out later cause Ryan and I have to deal with all this. Plus, Alice and Brina can't talk to him.. they're just a mess. They can barely talk to me.

*Alice's POV*

Brina and I sit in the waiting room while her parents are with Sierra. I grab my phone and turn the camera on. Ugh.. I look like a mess. My hair all frizzy, my eyeliner smeared, and eyes blood shot from crying so much. Brina looks the same just more tired than I am.

Bad thing is, Sierra and I are going on tour starting in 4 weeks. We've finally made up our mind about what it's going to be called. Plus, even more exciting, we're going to have Emblem3 go on the tour this us; they will be opening up for us! It's going to be so much fun; I've only met them once and I can already tell that they're really nice!

I think I might have a tiny crush on Keaton. But, I've only talked to him once. If I would even consider going out with him, I would need to hang out with him A LOT more. Wait... Why am I even thinking about this? I doubt he even remembers my name.

Colleen walks out of the room and into the waiting area. "Could one of you please call Paul and tell him that everything is okay. It's already all over Twitter about what happened. Rumors are starting to spread that aren't true." Colleen explains then walks off when she sees Honor.

I click on my contacts on my iPhone with Brina looking over my shoulder. I quickly find Paul's number and press the call button.

"Hello? Alice!? How is Sierra?" Paul asks flustered. "She's fine. Colleen told me that there are already rumors starting and they aren't true." I explain. "Oh, no. Zayn just said that fans are starting to do that hashtag thing." Paul says making Brina and me giggle.

"What're you talking about, Paul?" Brina asks. "Oh, hi Brina. And I mean that people are doing that um...." Paul trails off and we hear the boys talking in the background. "Gimme the phone, Paul." We hear Zayn say.

"Okay, hi, guys!" Zayn cheers. We giggle and say hi back. "Okay, so, I just saw on Twitter, that #RIPSIERRA, #SIERRAWILLBELOVED, and #NIALLANDSIERRA:( are trending. And.. I don't... quite understand the #Niall and Sierra :( one but... yeah." Zayn says as we gasp. "Omg!! That's terrible! How is Niall?" Brina says.

All of a sudden the other side of the phone goes silent. "Zayn??..... Paul!? Where's Niall?" We ask thinking the worst. "Um... Liam and Harry are with him, don't worry." Louis says. "Well, where are they??" Brina asks. "Uh.... In the bathroom." Louis says. "Where are you guys and why are they in the bathroom?" I ask. "We're outside the bathroom." Zayn says. "Okay, but you never answered the other question....?" Brina says in more of a question.