Chapter 2- In The Shadows Tonight

*Sierra's POV*

As we sit down, Paul gets out a contract and an Apple laptop. I look at him confused and then Honor tells me to turn the projector on. It feels like school. I get up and turn it on then Paul sets everything up. I see a power-point on the screen and take my seat again.

"Okay. So, the other day, our researchers said that we need more action to happen with One Direction. We did some research and came to the conclusion that the boys should date someone. We are already having Taylor Swift going out with Harry. The other boys have girlfriends and so Niall is the only single boy left. We couldn't think of any girl better than Sierra to go out with him. You are both Irish, live near each other, and both famous. So, if you could please look at the power-point, we have some research." Paul says and my reactions were priceless... good thing no one was really paying attention to me.

I mean, its a good idea. Niall lives in Mullingar and I live in Kinnegad; which is only 17 minutes away from each other. But, I doubt that my mom is going to say yes to this! I went to a school dance last year with a guy, Adam, my whole family has known for a while and my mom made my body guard come with me to make sure we were arms length apart from each other... not even joking. It was just awkward. When we slow danced, my body guard would stare Adam down as he stood right next to us. Worst day ever was when he broke up with me and it was my last relationship. We only dated for like 3 months anyway cause of tour and long distance and stuff. He broke up with me cause he said he couldn't keep being with me if he never sees me. So, that was that and I never dated since then.

I've had boyfriends in the past, before I was famous and now they all try to talk me into going out with them again. I just say that I don't want a long distance relationship and they don't bother me for a while.

Then I wrote my song, Old School Love, but I haven't released it yet. I'm going to just perform it at my next concert when I go on tour. Crap! Tour! I'm going on tour in two months! No.. it's going to be like my relationship with Adam! Wait... this isn't even going to be a real relationship! I won't say anything... my mom won't say yes anyway.

"What do you think, Colleen?" Honor asks my mom after Paul is done presenting the power-point. I lean back in my seat smirking thinking my mom isn't going to say yes. "Well, I think that it was well presented and a good idea. So, that's why I say yes." She says smiling and I drop my arms and my mouth falls open.

"What? You made me and Adam slow dance arms length apart! You're letting me go out with Niall... Niall Horan?! He's older than me and Adam is younger than me! Plus, what about tour... do you want it to be like Adam all over again?!" I blurt out in disbelief.

She nods slowly then says, "Honey, this is going to be a fake relationship. Niall knows how it is with tour anyway so the whole Adam situation won't happen again." She says and I sigh then nod my head understanding that she just wants me to stop arguing and do it. "Yeah, okay. I'll sign the contract." I smile weakly and then sign it. Then I slide it to Niall and he signs it. We exchange phone numbers and Paul says, "Okay. Well, thank you for your lovely time. Now, we should get going. We have a concert to get to. I'll fax you a copy of the contract, Honor." Paul smiles while they get all of their things together.

"Okay. Thank you. If you need anything, just call. We'll see you another time; bye." She smiles and with that they leave and I sigh.

"Hey, mom. School is out now. Can Alice, Caycee, and Leila come here to help me write new songs? Please." I beg my mom and she nods. "Yay! Thanks mom. Love you!" I smile hugging her.
She smiles then walks to Honors office and they gossip about something, like usual.

I've never had them help me write music before but Alice. But I know they can at least try to help me. Plus, they've always wanted to have their name in an album. Now it can be under the credits of who wrote the song. I would invite Sybil and Casey but they have show choir so they wouldn't be able to come anyway. Alice isn't in any clubs or anything like that so she could come. Which, I'm thankful for cause she's helped me write songs before and they all are really good.