Chapter 9- Surprise

*Niall's POV*

The concert last night was amazing. But, I'm really looking forward to the one tonight. It ends at 7 pm so I can barely make it to Sierra and Alice's concert tonight.

They don't know I'm going to their concert though. The boys are coming too. It's a surprise. We're planning on crashing their performance. It's going to be epic. I've already talked to Honor about it.

Honor had some crew members help build a fake wheel to where there is only two songs on it. When it lands on the song, it's a duet with me and Sierra. It starts out with just Alice and Sierra then I randomly walk on stage. It works for both songs. Neither of them will know what's happening.

All the lads are walking out on stage with me too. The songs are, You Are the Music in Me from that High School Musical movie and Perfect Harmony by Keke Palmer and Max Schneider. I actually really hope that it lands on Perfect Harmony cos that's Sierra's favorite song.

I text Sierra as the lads and I get into a black SUV. "Did I tell you guys that Sierra and Alice are going to be at the same hotel as us tonight? I don't remember." I ask.

Everyone stops what they're doing and turns to look at me. All their eyes almost pop out of their heads. "Yayyy!!!!!" Louis yells. I chuckle at them then say, "Sierra and Alice have to stay with me cos they couldn't get a room on the top floor." The lads then smirk at me and move their eyebrows up and down.

"Oh, shut up. Josh and Alice will be there too." I roll my eyes but smile when my phone dings. It's a text from Sierra.

"Hey, Ni. We're at the hotel now. do u want us to wait for u and so we can all walk in together? and make sure u park in the private parking under the hotel!" I talk to Paul and the guys about it.

Paul says that they should wait for us because we are pretty much checking into the hotel from the private parking. I text her back and tell her to wait so she does.

After about 5 minutes, we pull up to the gate at the private parking. The driver rolls the window down and the man asks us who we are. "One Direction. They're staying here under the last names of Horan, Payne, and Styles." He excuses himself then walks away.

"What is he doing?" Harry asks confused. "I think he's going to get Honor for authorization." Paul explains. Ugh, can't they hurry up. I just want to see Sierra.

We wait about 10 minutes then he comes back. But, he's surprisingly not with Honor. He brought Alice and Sierra out. They probably wanted to come and see us.

As they're walking up to the car, a couple fans start to form a little group. Alice and Sierra open the door and the girls scream from seeing us. We make room for Sierra and Alice but Sierra has to sit on my lap.

Good thing no one can see us anymore or the fans will make a really big deal about it.

Then, out of no where, Sierra starts crying.

"Niall, what'd you do?" Louis asks. Sierra then cries out, "No, he didn't do anything. I just really missed you guys." She then stops crying and starts to fall asleep. "I think someone's sleep deprived." I chuckle. Sierra just nods her head then slowly falls asleep.

*Honor's POV*

We get to the stadium and it has to be one of the biggest stadiums that Sierra's ever played at. Since Everlasting Summer just became a band, Sierra will sing a couple of her newer songs that are just hers then they bring out Alice.

I think that the 1D boys had a great idea of them sneaking out on stage. It's defiantly going to make Everlasting Summer even more popular now.

They already are really popular but One Direction is by far way ahead of them by popularity. So, this will be good for everyone.