3. All Alone

Hi there!

I just wrote this part and straight away put in online....

hope you like it!

I guessed that i need to changed the synopsis and the title of this book....

What do you think?

drop your sweet comment and lovely vote? okay!

thank you!

xoxo :)

POV Ara

"Hello miss?" I still can heard that husky voice.

"Ya! Who's there?" I asked with my stomach doing this back flip. I became nervous all the sudden.

Breathe Ara! Breathe!

"Hi, I am David, your new driver... please to inform that this is my phone number. If you need to be picked up, then give me a call. I will be there as quick as possible"

David? Driver? What!

"Wait? What happened to Fred?" I snapped! Usually my driver, Fred would drive and fetched me from the school.

"About Fred, he going to take his long holiday, miss tiara"

"Ouh" short responded came up from my mouth.

I almost thought that the hottie who give me a called. If that happened, I would do three lap around my family mansion in order to calm down.

"Miss tiara, are you still there?" The husky voice asked with concern tone.

I nodded then I realized that we on the phone.

Stupid!

"Yea.... Thanks. See ya" I said with cool kind of voice.

From his voice, he almost sound like the nicest guy I ever talked to. Way more nice than my jerk-yet-annoying big brother! I do sound crazy, how earth I can judge him by phone talk? He could be ex-convict! That's why he become the driver. I just simply do the stupid judgment!

Then my thought came back to the main issue which I already reached my conclusion,

Everybody leaving me all alone in this fucking big mansion! Including my driver!

"It's not fair!" I screamed out loud. Then my door was slammed from outside,

"Pity my little sister!" Tommy showed up wearing his sleeveless shirt.

"What do you want?" I groaned with my get-the-hell-out-of-here face.

"Want to see you suffer! Mind to take a selfie together sis?" Once again tommy teased me with his jokes.

"Get the hell out of my room!" I screamed all out! I can felt my throat going to burst out! But it's exaggerated expression to be said.

Tommy just shooked his head and walked towards me,

"What do you want?" I asked as my fear grew inside me. It's like watching the insidious ghost walking towards you. The worst part is that it's my own big brother!

He is just stopped in front of me and took be by surprised when he just hugged me. Tight!

"Don't be sad.... We go together next time, okay? Be safe okay?" Tommy said in very melodic voice which made my jaw almost fallen apart.

This is not tommy!

"Ara?" He called my name since I didn't give any responded to his melodrama advice. After a second, he pushed me and took a good look on me.

"Are you okay sis?"

"Are you sick, tommy? You just give me this goose bumps! Creepy dude!" I squealed with my hands hugged my body.

"You really know how to ruin the things aren't ya?" Tommy give me this jerk look before his hands played with my hair. As a result, my hair become disastrous!

"Tommy!"

"See you later sis.... You know that we love you..." tommy said with this heartfelt smile and winked on his left eyes before he walked away from my room.

Deep down in my heart, I knew that he meant well. It's just that we siblings not usually romantic to each other. We more towards the WWE genre. We fighting and yet we love each other.

My eyes kept still on the open door. After few minutes, I realized one thing,

"Tommy, closed the door!!!" I screamed aloud and then I heard tommy laugher on the hall way.

Jerk!

#

I woke up early and get ready for school. My school spirit just died in the dining table when I saw this small envelope with love and skull on it.

Travis! That little monster!

Without a piece of elements called patience, I ripped off the envelope and grabbed the note inside it. I read it through it and flip it back in case there more message on it.

Nothing! Except this word,

Be safe!

What the hell! They just leave me all alone for the whole week! How on earth I didn't realized they were leaving!? Then the memory about tommy came to my rooms and give the warm-hug-from-big-brother stuff reappeared in my mind.

Damn it!

They just go straight go to trip last night!

I wanted to cried and screamed but making stuff like that doesn't give me a flight ticket to city of love, Italy!

After accepted the truth that I was left alone by my beloved family. I grabbed my breakfast with Cecelia accompanied me. She is the youngest maid in the house and she have the same age with tommy. One more thing, she is lovely.

"I'm done!" I said with this high pitch tone. Then the house just give out an echo of my voice.

Cool!

"Ara, you not even finished your one piece of bread" Cecelia said with face like my mom used to do, don't-waste-your-food.

"I not that hungry...." I sighed. The thoughts of my family leaving me for a trip really bothered me a lot!

"Ara, remember those who really need this food.... You better not waste it cause...." I cutted Cecelia speech about UNICEF-world hunger-12th-edition.

"I know, I know...." I grabbed the half eaten bread of mine and pushed all of them into my mouth.

This lovely smile printed on her face.

"Okay got to go! Love and kiss!" I walked towards the door.

No one. No car. No driver.

What?

Before this, Fred always there stood straight up beside the limo with his black butler suit waiting for me. I remembered last night phone called,

Where the hell are this damn David Beckham!

I tapped my shoes with my arms crossed on my chest. This ugly-annoying face I put on for a show. I will give this new driver a good lesson for being late on his first day!

After 1 minutes I spent for reconstructed my words, harsh words to this damn David,

The screeched sound of tire coming for the gate of my house. The limo was drove in fast track.

My jaw dropped!

I never saw anyone drive my limo as reckless as that! My heart burned even after seeing this need-for-speed action with my god-damn limo!

When the car stopped in front of me, I rushed to the driver side, ready to exploded!

"Hey you!"

Then the driver door opened from inside.

My words lost its way....

I am speechless.