Chapter 2 Shopping Day

Shopping Day

1 week later

Today was exactly one week until I go to New York to see the movie premiere. Georgina and I decided it would be fun to go shopping to get some fangirl shirts and accessories to buy for the premiere. When we were walking in West Edmonton Mall I saw something that caught my eye in the window of the store Garage.

In the display there was a shirt that said "we do not speak of page 250" and beside it was a figure of Newt with the words from the chapter of which Newts death was. On the back of the shirt it said "property of WICKED, group A, Subject A5, The Glue". My eyes widened and I immediately ran in to go buy it.

"Megan? Why are we going into Garage? You hate Garage!" Georgina yelled. (It's actually one of my favourite stores so don't hate on me.) I completely ignored her and ran to find the shirt.

"Small, small, extra small, large, extra small, AHA! Medium!!" I yelled grabbing a Medium size of the shirt.

"George! I'm going to try this on!" I scream. Probably every person stared at me but I didn't care, I was happy!
I ran into the fitting rooms and put the shirt on. It was way bigger on my body considering I'm a extra small, but I wanted to have it so I would grow into it. My long dirty blonde hair sat on the shirt and fell past my chest. It fell all the way to my hips and I smiled. It looked great on me! I immediately go to the front desk and buy it.

"That'll be $27.39 please." The store cashier told me holding her hand out. I gave her a $20 and a $10 dollar bill. I got my change and grabbed my bag.

"Thank you!" I say running towards Georgina fangirling. All of a sudden my stomach growls.

"You hungry?" I ask Georgina. She nods and we stroll to the food market. I of coarse as usual decided to go to Subway while Georgina went to New York Fries. After getting our food we sat down and began to chat about our trip and how awesome it'd be if we met the cast. George of coarse fangirled about Will Poulter, and Dylan o'Brien, while I fangirled about the one, the only, Thomas Brodie-Sangster. We ate our lunch and just chatted.

I arrived home around 3:47 and mom still wasn't home from work. Dad worked evening shifts and my brother was with his girlfriend in his apartment. I had the free time to sit on the couch and watch Netflix. My legs gave out and I fell on my blue couch.

What should I watch? I asked myself. I pulled through Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, and many other TV shows. Finally I landed on The Maze Runner. I smirked and watch it for maybe the 16th time.

This was a perfect day.
----------------------------
Hey guys! So this was longer and I hope you all aren't wanting to kill me for not even being at the Thomas part but, don't worry! Next chapter will involve him. I am fangirling so much writing his all!
Qotd: Who is excited for Scorch Trial?
Aotd: The Question should be Who Isn't?!?