Chapter 32 Canada, Here We Come

Canada Here We Come

It had been a week already and I had come back to the sketchy smell of drugs and alcohol. The medical ones of coarse. Thomas had come in with me and kept bugging me about our trip back to Canada. Seriously, he was getting annoying.

"Are we going to eat poutine when we go? Can you show me around when we get there?" He kept asking me. I rolled my eyes. He was like a little kid.

"Yes and yes Mr. so many questions." I giggled raising my hands up in the air. Thomas smirked and rolled his eyes. He kissed my cheek then slowly made his way to my lips. "Smooth one Sangster." I laughed. Thomas grabbed my hand and we walked our hands intertwined to the front desk.

"Megan Durand is here for her checkup with doctor Derek Shepard." Thomas said as he rubbed the back of my hand gently. I smiled and the lady at the front desk smiled.

"Of coarse. Doctor Robins will direct you to room 157." I smiled as Arizona came into view.

"Hey! Megan right?" She giggled. I nodded while giving her a hug. "Thank you doctor Bailey." Arizona said as she walked away from the desk. I nodded in doctor Bailey's direction and followed Arizona. She led me into the room and I sat down on the bed awaiting further instructions. Thomas joined me on the bed and sat in front of me. I giggled and played with the Pandora bracelet I had on. Thomas crawled on top of me and kissed my forehead. He then put all of his weight down on top of me.

"Losing, air." I joked as the weight almost took my breath away. I was tiny compared to Thomas. He's like 6.2 or 6.3. Just at the moment Thomas' lips were centimetres away from mine, Shepard walked in.

"Hello you friendly two." Derek said with a huge grin on his face. I returned the smile as I sat up with Thomas beside me. Thomas got off of the bed and sat down in a chair.

"Hi." I said blushing.

"Hi." Thomas also said. Derek removed my bandaid and checked my brain activity. I was totally fine. Derek gave me some medications to take and then smiled saying goodbye. Thomas and I left the hospital hand in hand. We then got home and started to pack for Canada. I called my auntie Dorrie over to come get Pogo considering they were watching him while we left. Georgina and Dylan were coming too. Although they were staying at her house and Thomas and I were staying at my house. When I finished packing the doorbell rang.

"Come in!" I hollered over the music playing. Thomas called me a DJ considering the music I listen to. My aunt walked in and squealed at the sight of my dog. Pogo trotted over to her and licked her face as she picked him up. She hugged him and smiled at me. I handed her a list and explained the things he needed.

"Feed him twice a day, Breakfast and Dinner. Take him out for a walk as much as possible. Don't worry if he falls over when he runs, he's still learning to walk. Oh! He will try to snuggle in bed with you at night but don't let him. We are trying to get him to like his dog bed. He is a quiet sleeper. He won't whine. Oh and-" I began but was cut off by Thomas pulling me towards him.

"Megan. He'll be fine." He said staring into my eyes.

"I know but-" I said being cut off once again.

"He'll be fine."

"He's my baby puppy." I whined pushing my bottom lip out. Thomas shook his head and laughed. I looked over to my aunt and hugged her. I then helped her carry out Pogo's dog bed and food and stuff out to her car. When I finished I grabbed Pogo and kissed is little black nose.

"Bye bye my big brave boy." I giggled kissing him once again. I then handed him to my aunt and waved goodbye as she backed out of the driveway. I stayed outside as Thomas came up behind me and kissed my cheek. He had to bend him back down considering the height difference. We Then walked into the house and continued to pack.

One Week Later

It had already been one week since the hospital and my group of friends and I were on the way to the airport. We were in the taxi and I couldn't stop thinking about Pogo. I missed him. I then felt a light touch on my thigh. I looked up at Thomas and smiled. I put my hand overtop of his. We pecked each other on the lips and then separated. I grinned when I saw Dylan and Georgina do the same. The taxi stopped outside of the airport and we all waited in the waiting area. I suddenly felt queasy when thousands of fans came up to us asking Thomas and Dylan for autographs. The boys never said no and took pictures with all of them. The queasiness left as soon as people started asking me questions about Thomas and I's relationship. I answered them all and smiled. Suddenly a little girl maybe 10 years old came up to me with an iPod in her hand.

"Can I get a picture with you please? I ship you and Thomas so much. Please?" She asked. I nodded and replied and 'Of coarse'. She lifted the iPod up high and we took a selfie. The little girl thanked me and then turned around to see Thomas. She took a picture with him and another with the two of us. Thomas grinned at me and I giggled. When the fans left, our flight was boarding. We were going to Toronto then to Saskatchewan. As we boarded I kissed Thomas and looked him in the eyes.

"Canada, here we come." I said boarding the plane with Thomas on my tail.