Chapter 23 Sleepover

Sleepover
2 hours we spent at the pool, joking around, laughing, having a great time. We finally parted ways to go get dressed and meet outside at the closest Starbucks. In the change room Georgina and I giggled and laughed some more.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" I asked just out of curiosity. Georgina sighed.

"Nothing. Probably just watch a movie with my man." She giggled to herself while hugging herself. I laughed and grabbed her arms.

"Wanna come over for a sleepover? You and Dyl?" I asked smiling. She furrowed her brows.

"Shouldn't you ask Thomas first?" I shook my head.

"He won't mind. He'll probably just play call of duty with Dylan while you and I do girl stuff." I smiled. Georgina smirked an evil grin while giving me double chins.

"Or Muchacho and Gonzales return?" She smirked. I laughed and slapped my knees.

"I knew you wouldn't like girly things." We both grabbed our stuff and changed. I got into my 'Bazinga' shirt and some blue skinny jeans. I put my white sweater over top and put on my 'LA Clippers' basketball cap. We then ran outside.

"What took you girls so long?" Thomas and Dylan both whined. I smiled and walked up to Thomas. I cupped his face and kissed his lips. Soon I pulled away grabbing his shirt. I played with it.

"Can Dyl and Georgina come over for a sleepover tonight?" I wiggled my eyebrows biting my lip. Thomas blushed and smirked. He looked turned on. I blushed.

"Sure." He replied looking over at Dylan. Dylan nodded.

"Ooo! Can we play Mario Kart together?" Dylan screamed jumping up and down. I giggled at his reaction. He was so immature.

"Sure." Thomas laughed. I grabbed my bag to get my wallet when my Twilight book fell out.

"Oops." I giggled picking it up. Thomas almost yanked it out of my hands and I frowned. "Hey!"

"You like the twilight series?" He practically yelled. I nodded slowly and he jumped into a huge hug. I returned it awkwardly. "I LOVE THIS SERIES!"

"Wanna watch the movies tonight?" Dylan offered. I nodded then thought about it for a moment.

"Yea, or do we wanna watch StarWars?"

"YES!" Thomas screamed almost fangirling. I laughed so hard I almost died. We then walked into Starbucks.

30 minutes later

When we arrived home Thomas ran into the kitchen to grab snacks. I ran in with him.

"Hey what are we doing for sleeping arrangements?" I asked leaning against the door frame. Thomas dropped the plastic bowl he held then opened his eyes wide.

"Um... Er... I don't know. Are you okay to sleep with me?" He asked raising a brow. I blushed then giggled.

"Depends on which 'sleep together' you mean." I joked making Thomas blush immensely.

"The one where we are both fully dressed." He grinned. I laughed then agreed. I went to go tell Georgina and Dylan the sleeping plans. They agreed they'd also sleep together. I cleaned up the spare bedroom removing my stuff and putting it into Thomas' room. Suddenly I remembered I brought stuff from Canada. I pulled out a huge bag of 'Maple Candies' from my bag and brought them into the kitchen. I placed them in a bowl and brought them to the living room. Thomas frowned at the sight of them.

"What are those bloody things?" He asked raising a brow. I laughed.

"They are from Canada. They're maple candies." I said offering the bowl to everyone. They each took one and so did I. When Thomas tried it his eyes widened.

"Seriously! I'm coming to Canada!" He yelled as I sat down beside him on the couch. I laughed grabbing a Wii remote. As usual when I play Mario Kart, I was Rosalina. Georgina was Yoshi and the boys were fighting over who'd be Mario. Thomas won to Rock Paper Scissors. Dylan ended up being King Boo.

"Haha! I'm king! So that means I'm going to win!" Dylan joked. Georgina and I scoffed.

"Please! I'm never last! I'm always first. Until I play with this competitive geek here who rages if she's second. She's always first too." Georgina explained as I smirked. The boys rolled there eyes.

"Oh really?" Thomas started. "Let's play on teams. Boys against girls!" He challenged moving so that he was beside Dylan. I scouted to Georgina and laughed.

"You're on!" I smirked. We all ended up playing with only two remotes. Two people of the opposing side battled each other on one race, while the other cheered you on. I was always playing against Thomas.

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster is losing to a girl!" I chanted as Thomas glared at me.

"You have luck!" He yelled while currently being in 9th place. I of coarse was in 1st.

"You wish!" I finished off in first with Thomas in 3rd. Then it was Georgina and Dylan playing against each other. Thomas stood up and walked into the kitchen. I wondered what he was doing. I was about to stand up when I got a text.

To:My Love
From:Thomas❤️
Come into the kitchen. I have a surprise for you.😘

I giggled and excused myself from Dylan and Georgina. They probably didn't even hear me due to all of their screaming. I walked into the kitchen and saw a bottle of champagne. I smiled and looked around to see no one there.

"Thomas? Thomas where are y-" I started saying but was cut off by someone putting a blind fold on my eyes. "What the."

"Shhh Love, it's all right. It's just me." Thomas whispered into my ear. I relaxed and giggled.

"What are you doing?" I asked while smiling.

"It's a surprise." He said. He started pushing me forward and grabbed the bottle off of the table. I couldn't see, but I knew he grabbed it. I felt the touch of glass and felt around. Thomas swung the glass door open and led me outside. He walked some more then turned me and froze.

"You can take them off now." He smiled. I took the blind fold off and gasped.
"Happy one month anniversary Megan!" Thomas said while grinning.

What I saw made me cry. Not bad cries.

Happy ones.