Chapter 15 Embarrassing

Embarrassing
My eyes fluttered open and Looked around the room. I sat up in my hotel room and sighed. This was my last day in New York. I grabbed my laptop and began to watch 'The Last Legion'. I then saw movement in the bed beside me. I looked up to see Georgina yawning and touching her face.

"What time is it?" Georgina asked. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"About, 9:30. Why?" I chuckled. Georgina's eyes shot open.

"Well then time for bed." She said pulling the blanket over her. She immediately shot back up as there was a knock on the door. I sat up and slipped my slippers on. I grabbed my wheel chair and sat down into it. I then rolled to the door.

"Hello? Oh! Hey Tom!" I giggled as I saw my hot boyfriend standing at the door in grey sweats and a hoodie. He looked at my shirt then back at me. I lightly punched his arm. "Eyes up here Mr. Sangster. Especially considering I don't have a bra on." Thomas smirked then leaned down to kiss me.

"I was just laughing at your shirt." He told me pointing. I didn't even have to look at the shirt.

"I'm wearing my 'We Do Not Speak Of Page 250' shirt aren't I?" I sounded a little annoyed. He laughed then looked at my pyjama pants.

"You're a true Sangster fan aren't you?" He grinned. I looked down at my pants and noticed they said 'Romulus Augustus' on them from 'The Last Legion'. I blushed as he caressed my cheek. "You have the Sangster feels." He smirked as I giggled.

"Ew, get a room and baby talk somewhere else." I heard Georgina say as the sheets muffled the sound. I looked back at her then frowned.

"Dylan isn't here to make out with you so you're bored aren't you?" I asked raising a brow. She scoffed.

"Please, as if. Go make out in Thomas' room so you two can slowly take each other's clothes-" she started and I spat interrupting her.

"Okay okay we don't need to talk about that! You're so sick minded George." I giggled and she smirked.

"Okay I'll go get dressed. Wait on my bed okay?" I said referring to Thomas. He nodded then looked puzzled.

"You can't put weight on your foot, how are you going to get dressed?" He asked. I frowned then paused. I then spoke up.

"George? Help me get dressed please?" I asked. Georgina moaned then got up.

"Can't you get your future husband to help?" She smirked as I glared at her.

"You know I hate you sometimes." I replied grabbing Thomas' shirt and dragging him into the washroom. When I turned him to face me his eyes widened.

"You're serious about this?" He asked looking a little worried. I hopped onto my good leg then grabbed his arm.

"Just don't look when I put my bra on!" I giggled. "Just hand me my bra then hold my back so I don't fall. Then don't look!" Thomas did as I said and closed his eyes. I ripped my shirt off then put my bra on. "Okay you're clear." I sighed. When Thomas opened his eyes he smirked. I punched his shoulder slightly.

"Shirt!" I yelled putting my hand out to grab. Thomas grabbed my shirt then stopped. "What?" I asked.

"You look hot." He told me. I blushed then slapped him on the arm.

"I'm half naked!" I screamed. Thomas then smiled.

"Yep, and I like the view." He laughed. I loved his smile. He was so hot. I rolled my eyes then grabbed my shirt from his hands.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I joked. I then threw my 'Maroon 5' concert shirt on and stopped. "How are we gonna get me pants on?" I asked. Thomas furrowed his brows.

"Um, if you sit down in your chair, maybe I can pull them up." He gestured. I frowned then shrugged.

"Well, I guess. Only on one condition!" I yelled to Thomas. He nodded pulling me closer. "You don't get that perverted look on your face! Got it." Thomas smiled.

"That'll be hard." He replied looking turned on. I stared him dead in the eyes. "Fine, but you're just so beautiful." He told me. I blushed then nodded. I sat down in my wheel chair and pulled my pyjama pants off. Now I was only in my underwear.

"Pants!" I demanded. He poked my feet through the leg holes then pulled up. When I had them on he kissed me. "Now that's better." I giggled as I sat back down in my wheel chair. We went to the front door and said goodbye to Georgina.

"Megan!" Georgina yelled before the door closed. I stopped the door then looked at her. She smirked.

"Don't get pregnant!" She yelled falling back into bed. I scoffed and looked at Thomas.

"You dork! I wouldn't even let him take my pants off!" I laughed pointing at Thomas.

We then left the room.